M-O-N-D-A-Y

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by J34, Oct 25, 2010.

1. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

i waited for hours before passing judgment...but it is official...today has proven in many ways to be Monday with a capital M. anybody with me? ;)

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh yeah!! My Monday started yesterday with a flat tire at the most inconvenient time. It hasn't improved much! :lol:

3. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Oh yes!
    Raining
    Headache
    Day creeping by
    spilled coffee this morning after Mcdonald's forgot my cream and sugar..

Hellooooooooo Monday!

Can I pull a Garfield and just go to bed now?

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh and my laptop got a virus yesterday, but it seems as though I got that fixed. Despite having two separate virus programs on it and not free ones either. Grrr!!!

5. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Absolutely!! And then dh calls and says he wants to do the brazilian steakhouse for dinner. Has anyone been to Brasa? Is it any good, or am I better off sticking with Angus Barn?

6. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Went on a field trip near Raleigh. My son didn't think we would make it due to the rain. I told him to pray about it and even though we were surrounded by rain clouds, we didn't get any while on the outdoor field trip.

7. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

I got all suited up to ride to work this morning at zero dark thirty...dead battery! OK, no prob. Go to bike #2...another dead battery! Just not meant to happen today I guess.

Maybe it was divine intervention?

8. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

Mondays stink. Because I am usualy broke by time monday comes arround. If monday never came maybe my Pittance of a pay check would last a little longer.

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Brasa is awesome, esp for big eaters. I never get my money's worth there!

10. Crysta

Crysta Guest

You should go with my husband. I never do well at steak houses anyway since I only eat meat well done, so I had a small portion of steak and a plate from the salad bar. My husband ate like a dinosaur for over an hour. He would have kept going, but we had to get the kids by 9.

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

While the calender is telling me it's Tuesday, the events of the morning here at work are telling me other wise. They seemed to have picked up where they left off yesterday afternoon.