What day are the kiddies trick-or-treating?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Katt9, Oct 25, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

rogue moms, LMAO!!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol:

3. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

I sure wish I could get a clear answer about what day to go my dang self. Our trailer park aint fittin to go trick-or-treatin in (less you like marlboros and/or potted meat) so we usually hit the fancy hoods around McGee's. I reckon I could go both nights I just hate to put all them miles on the golf cart.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Welcome back Rich, pull up a chair and visit a spell!:mrgreen:

5. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Thanky! Good to be back. Well, I didn't really leave... I just aint had much to say. I'll try to do better about that.

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

7. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Holy hell! They hand out Marlboros in the trailer parks?!? Those things are like $8 a pack! I know where I'm taking my kids this year, Saturday and Sunday night. Gotta run out and pick up a 12-pack of Bud.

On a side note, we've decided to put our personal feelings on the issue aside and will be handing out candy and goodies both nights. So feel free to stop by one or both nights. No potted meat, but I have added plastic vampire fangs to the goodie bowl this year. I'm sure I'm more excited about that than the kids will be, but they're just so flipping cute!

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Same here.

9. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

Just got back from Target, and they have bags of plastic spiders and eyeballs and bat rings for a decent price.

10. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I think Rich meant you have to show up early to get the best choice of those already lit out of the ash trays. Carry your knife, cut the filters off and you can get a few more pulls off of it. :)

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

As long as I'm alive and have kids, we're going to trick-or-treating on October 31st!!!

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

That's what my mom used to say. Now she's nearly 70 and I'm going on 40. "Mom...this got old 25 years ago. I don't want to dress up like a cowboy. Okay, Okay. I'll be your favorite little rootin', tootin' pardner again this year, but next year...I'm going as a pirate. Yes, I've got on extra socks so my toes will stay nice and cozy. No, I will not carry the cap pistol. Bye, honey...me and mom will be back afterwhile. Don't wait up. As soon as she's looked at my candy, I'll be home."

;) No. She didn't really say that. It was just a great mental image.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

What if I dress up as crazymom?

Roguemom... LMAO

:lol:

14. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Sunday, 31 October.

If there's a conflict with one's religion perhaps all hallow's eve isn't an appropriate occasion in the first place...but then, what do I know?

Peace.

15. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Most neighborhoods i know people in, in Johnston County, are doing it Sat night. We will have our light on Sat night, not Sunday. Clayton, Smithfield and Benson are Sat night.

16. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

It is so weird that we have to discuss when to celebrate a holiday that actually has a DATE.

I guess we will go both Sat and Sun???

17. nsanemom22

It's going to be on Saturday.

18. nsanemom22

It's going to be on Sunday.

19. nsanemom22

That should settle it.

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member