What ever became of Snapper?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Oct 26, 2010.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Maybe the government revoked his security pass?

Funny that he disappeared right about the time he was supposed to be bringing that fancy car home for everyone to see . . .

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

he's probably got tired of it and sold it already ;)

3. michelle

Oh yeah, I'm sure he did. :jester:

Maybe the new wife got it in a divorce settlement :lol:

4. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

:shock:

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I saw a Ferrari very similar (if not identical) to the pic he posted down in Goldsboro on US 70 a few months ago. I picked up my pace and pulled alongside but it didn't look like him to me. (never met him in person). I've wondered about him, too. What was his story? Wasn't he supposed to be moving to MB, SC?

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

He had a house with a pool on the beach in MB that he bought with his settlememt money for getting hit in the head with a parking garage arm at a well known medical facility in the area. Then his "hot" wifes father out in CA was going to take delivery on the Ferrari he was buying and he was going to drive it back here in July. But in the meantime, he got super-secret squirrel status and combined with his Captain Crunch decoder ring he was getting a secret techie job in Washington DC. Not to forget to mention, he was making more money than all of us combined and we just need to get off our butts and we could make that much money too!

;):roll:;)

Did I forget anything :allears: ??

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

now that's some funny **** right there :lol::lol::lol:

8. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

But in the meantime, he got super-secret squirrel status and combined with his Captain Crunch decoder ring he was getting a secret techie job in Washington DC. Not to forget to mention, he was making more money than all of us combined and we just need to get off our butts and we could make that much money too!

;):roll:;)

Did I forget anything :allears: ??[/QUOTE]

LMAO :lol: He did seem rather superior, didn't he?

9. michelle

Yes, you forgot about his airplane!

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LMAO!!! That almost covered it. :jester:

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

13. michelle

:cheers:

14. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

Makes me wonder how important a person must be to have a thread dedicated to finding them? He must be flattered that someone cares.8)

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm having visions of Beetlejuice, this thread is sure to conjure him up. :lol:

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

hahaha....two more times....

17. michelle

maybe it already has . . . .

18. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

beetle snapper!

19. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

I have been thinking the same thing..even if he did supposedly move, he is probably still here...lurking! :lol:

20. michelle

If he is he will not be able to keep his big mouth shut. He'll come on here and defend himself. He can't resist telling us how important he is :mrgreen: