TerraFin Station - reviews only please

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Aug 22, 2010.

1. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Had dinner tonight with friends. Our 1st visit. We were amazed with the rennovations. Great job. Not very busy. Not noisy tonight. The clam chowder was excellent. Black and bleu pasta very good. We will not order the shrimp and lobster mac & cheese again. Very little lobster. Our main complaint is our clam chowder was served at the same time as our entree. Entree was luke warm by the time we finished the clam chowder. We will return.

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Grand Opening 10-21

Dinner tonight, 1st visit. Certainly won't be our last.
    We had the calamari and lobster/shrimp cakes on corn. EXCELLENT!
    I ordered Caesar salad, C6 ordered the chicken and fruit salad.
    Caesar was good, nice croutons, needs a little more Caesar sauce..
    Chicken was grilled to perfection for her salad. Was missing the strawberries, but otherwise was excellent. Asked if the salad was Gluten Free. Sean, waiter went to kitchen to ask.
    YES!!! You can order GF foods, which is great for us, as this is a prime consideration for where we eat.
    Nate came out from kitchen to meet us and tell us about their lunch menu.
    Dinner bill 42 and change for two with no alcohol. Food taste was worth it.
    Make sure you plan to get over there. This is a great place to eat. And, they offer all NFL games on Sundays...even for us Green Bay fans...

We'll be back...often.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

The lunch menu on their website looks really good!!! :hurray:

4. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I had the clam chowder yesterday. It was really good. Some crackers or bread would have been really great. I had the chocolate chip cheesecake for dessert. It wasn't great but they don't make it.

5. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Ribbon Cutting / Chamber Night, Thursday, October 21 @ 5pm
    TerraFin Station in conjunction with Toni Drapkin (Edward Jones 42/50) will host Chamber Night/ Ribbon Cutting on Thursday, October 21 @ 5pm located at 25 Old Drug Store Road Garner NC 27529. Refreshment will be served - Cash Bar!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

can't wait. Went to lunch yesterday and it was really good, finally got to try the Ckn & Fruit Salad and it was great and a lot of food:hurray:

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Can anyone go to this, or is it chamber businesses only?

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

anyone can come, it is their ribbon cutting and chamber night together - i thought i invited you and Craig the other night.

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

You did... I just thought I would put the question out there in general. :mrgreen:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ahhh, smart lady:cheers:

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

BTW, today and every Tuesday the special is 1/2 priced appetizers:hurray:

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

bump - anyone going to their ribbon cutting?

13. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Oh yea...thats tonight. I might pop in from 5-5:30 to check it out, then I gotta pickup kiddos from daycare.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me definitely:cheers:

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

No I just got home from buying 2 new phones and I'm :cheers:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

what kind ya get this time?

17. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Miller Lite, what else!!!

OH !!! You were asking about her phones.....silly me! :lol:

18. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

My Husband had the special today. He said the Wahoo was excellent and the orange sauce was delicious. It's his new favorite place to eat out.

19. tame44444

tame44444 Well-Known Member

Good food

After many months, we finally went to eat at Terrafin Station. I have nothing but great things to say about the place. I had the Barbecue chicken, sweet potato fries, and green beans, all items were delicious! The other 3 people in our party also liked what they had gotten. We will visit again, and hope the restaurant sticks around!

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

In the Carolina Clipper that just came out, there are some coupons for this place!