PLEASE OF CRAP DEPUTY FIRED WJHS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FFF, Oct 26, 2010.

1. FFF

FFF Member

PIECE OF CRAP DEPUTY FIRED WJHS

Thats correct Deputy Todd Fair WJHS SRO fired and locked up for sending unfavorable post to student he should rot in hell Sheriff Bizzell a great man fired him right away and is seeking charges with the DA. There is no reason this guy should be texting any students or have their number. Again this is under the watchful eye of Brooke Honeycut this happened or her watch along with the other sexual deviant band leader. Hey Brookster take some responsibilty and get out.Hopefully some school board people read this, she lives next to the school she is seen riding her atv around the school with here grand kids and her husband its like club med there.Also if you would like to drop an letter to Mr Todd Fair his address [removed].

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  2. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Does the guy live alone or does he have family that reside with him? If so, I'd say that his family deserves their privacy just as much as anyone else.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Dang, and Mrs Ferguson wouldn't even let us use the playground at CES during off hours. :(

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I don't get the thread heading. Did you hit some wrong keys?

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

What do you ming?

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I think she meant "piece of crap".

Puzzled the hell out of me too when I first saw it.

7. gcoats3

Carry on. I am glad our Sheriff took corrective action.

8. gcoats3

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I do believe we should RESPECT his wife and kids by NOT posting their address on here. They did nothing wrong. :evil: I really hope Webbie takes it off.

10. Tristbyrd

Tristbyrd Guest

Todd Fair

Take down this post and give his family their privacy. He has a family that is innocent in all of this. Giving out his address is inappropriate. If something happens to his home or his family it will be on your head. He hasn't even been charged with anything and he certainly hasn't been convicted of anything.
    Officer Fair was always completely professional in the four years that my daughter went to West. I know that he wasn't there the entire time but while he was there he was fair to the kids and did his job. If he made this mistake than he deserved to lose his job, but this could have been blown entirely out of proportion.

11. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

you have deep-seeded issues

12. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

WJHS seems to have some problems (I don't know about the deep-seated issues...).

Thank you webbie for removing the deputy's home address so quickly!

13. FFF

FFF Member

FAIR PROFESSIONAL

Are you people insane he is a piece of garbage he was sending sexual pics to a student and he should have his privacy respected? He should have the s*** kicked out of him he violated a public trust. If he was worried about his family he should have respected someone elses family wake up! This isn't some janitor sniffing jock straps in the locker room. Whats next if he didnt get caught, fooling around with some minor and ruining their life. Trust me this guys address is going to be out there and his phone number. I want this guys life a living hell. I want him to worry everytime he leaves his house that someone embarasses him in front of his wife kids parents preacher he is a disgrace.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm not defending this guy (because we don't know the whole story) but posting his ADDRESS where his WIFE and KIDS live is flat out wrong. WTH is wrong with you??:? THEY didn't do it.

15. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the OP feels themselves wronged by this, thus the vituperative posting.

Let the facts be known, and a decision made, based on those facts. He is supposed to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. Certainly his family had nothing to do with this. It will be difficult enough for them as is.

16. FFF

FFF Member

Here read the thoughts one student how many others feel the same way

"I just really hate that this is happening to our school," West Johnston High School senior Kelli Carroll said.

Carroll says she never personally felt uncomfortable around Fair, but after hearing about what happened, she says she's glad he's gone.

"His job was to protect all of us and I mean it is creepy to think that the cop of your school was sending inappropriate pictures to somebody that was probably sitting in math class with you," Carroll said.

yea he deserves his privacy.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's not HIS privacy anyone is worried about. You still haven't said why you think his wife and kids deserve this crap.

18. FFF

FFF Member

Dults he admitted to it.

There is no presumption of innocence when you admit to something. Please what do you think an inappropriate picture of ones self is ? A scary face C'mon. I hope you guys will be just as rationale when you kid is the victim.

19. Tristbyrd

Tristbyrd Guest

OMG!!

I agree with Hatt!!! FFF - you have some issues you need to deal with. "I want his life a living hell", what the heck are you saying?? There has not been one media source that has labeled the pictures as sexual, do you know something we don't? If so, you might want to talk with the DA and not completely ruin any chance Mr. Fair has at a fair trial here in Johnston County. This type of post could be used to show a biased jury pool here. Why don't we just await the facts as they are presented.

I will pray for the Fair family and the others involved in this mess, I hope y'all do too.... :chillpill:

20. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

I have no opinion because I don't know the whole story, but if you are interviewed on the local news don't say "He'd never do that." Famous last words only second to "I'd never do that." :mrgreen: