PLEASE OF CRAP DEPUTY FIRED WJHS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FFF, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Ohhhh. I thought he/she was Asian.

To comment on the news, I get that folks are innocent until proven guilty. But this... from GOLO (WRAL).... You know that saying, "let's not get so openminded our brains fall out"?

2. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Surprise, surprise. Another man thinking with the wrong head. There's a shocker! He should be fired (the fallout with his family will be worse punishment) and the parents of the girl he was corresponding with need to have a wee bit of a chat with their "little" girl about what is appropriate as well. And before anyone jumps on me to say this girl didn't know what she was doing, please don't go there with me. She's in high school, not elementary school. Neither of them had any business sending the other inappropriate texts and they knew it and did it anyway and they should both suffer the consequences.

And my dear OP, if you want to be taken seriously please at least try to be coherent. You're clearly a student at West and I'm more concerned with what students are being taught in terms of correct grammar than what they are recieving on their cell phones.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  3. 2GreatKids

2GreatKids Guest

Officer Fair

:?I agree that Officer Fair's home address and phone number should not be posted. That is ridiculous. His family is already suffering I am sure. Was it your child that was involed? Is that why you appear to have all the answers? If not, give it a rest. I have 2 kids that have been at WJHS (one there now) and there are issues everywhere but it is a great school! I have always found Officer Fair to be professional in every way. I think we all need to remember that our kids read these posts too and what kind of example are we setting for them with all of this? We should pray for Officer Fair and his family as well as the student(s) involved and that the truth - complete and not just what the news reports "jump on" is found.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
  4. VolleyGrl

Genuinely good people make bad choices all the time. And for whatever reason when things of a sexual nature gets involved in the equation all rational thinking seems to go away completely. I'm sure that this officer regrets what he did and won't do it again. I'm sure he also realizes how stupid it was, how NOT worth it it was and that he will be paying for it the rest of his life. And I hope to god this teenage girl sees the fallout from such behavior and thinks twice before doing something like that again.

5. angels_squirrel

angels_squirrel Active Member

People on here need to stop jumpimg to conclusions, and get the facts. there was nothing said about "sexual misconduct" it could have been any thing. Please do not prosicute the man or his family until done so in court.

His address and phone number should be kept private for his sake and that of his family.

He has been at West for many years and there never was a problem. I have two that have graduated from West and one currently attending. They all think he is a good man and couldn't beleive the story when it came out.

As for the band teacher--he wasn't hired by Mrs. Honeycutt But by the former principal Dr. Harris.

6. VolleyGrl

Ya know, the more I think about it he probably was just sending her Bible verses and that was deemed inappropriate. To think that it was anything sexual or flirtatious in nature is totally ridiculous :lol::lol::lol: Hey, I hope it wasn't. That would be great news. I ain't holding my breath on that though and neither should anyone else with half a brain.

7. FFF

FFF Member

HONEYCUTT KNEW

SHE KNEW TRUST ME

8. 2GreatKids

2GreatKids Guest

I totally agree!!!!! I will be VERY surprised if he is anything but a good person....

:)

9. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

You have Honeycut viral infection, good luck with that. Maybe some couch time will help ya.

10. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

As many jokes w/ pictures that go around via text today you cannot assume it was sexual in nature. It could have been a joke that offended the kids parent... who the hell knows.

Dear Fruity Foolish Fanny - You have more than serious issues to address about yourself. Why don't you work on those instead of coming on here trying to trash teachers, principals, officers and schools? It seems the only thing you have exciting in your life is when there is something to trash West HS for .... seriously? Get a life!

11. VolleyGrl

I have no idea why I have decided to take on this subject, but maybe it's because I'm annoyed by the fact that people think this man is totally innocent. Aren't there texts in black and white that the sheriff had to have seen to make his decision???? So is it going to be argued that someone else sent them from his phone??? Seriously folks, the guy screwed up. This hope that he's going to come out squeakly clean in this is ridiculous. I doubt the sheriff made his decision based solely on heresay. If he did, they can fire him too. And the principal while they're at it if she knew about it. And the kid should get some sort of suspension or something. It's called consequence people!!

Here's what the article said. He was sending photos of himself. It seems to me that if they were just friendly pics that he might have been removed from that position and reprimanded about it, but not immediatly fired. AND innocent pics don't get forwarded to the DA. But that's just me...my emphasis added to the word "admitted"

Sheriff Steve Bizzell said Todd Fair, 40, a school resource officer at West Johnston High School, admitted to sending "inappropriate photographs of himself" to a student.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  12. Cleopatra

The report states he was fired - he did admit to sending innapropriate photos of himself to a student, and the sheriff has forwarded the specifics to the DA to determine if criminal charges will be filed.

I think that goes beyond forwarding texted jokes or pics of him with a beer or bible in his hand.

13. VolleyGrl

Exactly. I seriously love you. (Is that inappropriate?) :lol: :cheers:

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Just don't send any pix.

15. macy

macy Well-Known Member

there are no winners here. it is sad for everyone. years ago a school resource officer fired over relationship with a young girl at school i knew family well. he told me then that the temptation was to much for him and he regrets doing it because his career was gone. as for principal at WJ HS no one needs to put her down..she is doing that just fine herself.

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I agree with you girls. I'm so glad my daughter is out of that school!!

17. Cleopatra

It's completely appropriate. Your advances are welcome and I am of age. LMAO!!!

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I can't wait to hear about what kind of pictures the female student sent him. Wonder if she will be punished too? Have her name address posted too. I am sure this isn't just a random act of picture sending on his part.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Seriously. I'm sure it was completely out of the blue!!!

20. VolleyGrl

Agreed. I find it hard to believe he'd put so much on the line to just send these out to someone who wasn't at least somewhat encouraging it. (Oh boy, wait until the people jump all over us for not thinking this girl is innocent as well!)