PLEASE OF CRAP DEPUTY FIRED WJHS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FFF, Oct 26, 2010.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

brang it!! :mrgreen:

(glad to see you around these parts missy)

2. KellBell

3. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Well then obviously they don't watch Lifetime movies!! :jester:

4. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

So... it was a girl?

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good point

6. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

But the bottom line is that he is a grown man, in a position of authority over the student, and there is no excuse for his alleged behavior.

My child said "Surely it's not true...he was married and had kids and was always talking about how much he loved them." I'm sure a lot of the kids are trying to sort out the confusion of what they thought they knew was true, and what the truth really is.

As far as the principal knowing or not knowing, I am beginning to wonder myself. There have been other rumors circulating amongst the students about several others over the last four years (not all are still there). Maybe its time for admin to listen to some of those whispers. I would think issues like these are very hard to prove though, unless students come forward. I tend to think that this type of issue is very common in all high schools, just never reported.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvfb8GcKAWs

8. KellBell

I never said there was no excuse for HIS alleged behavior.

There is NO excuse for the student's behavior either. And he/she should punished as well.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I agree again.

10. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I think that sometimes these kids, while they seem grown, they are too young to truly understand what they are doing. They haven't lived long enough to know the ramifications of a decision, they honestly don't have the brain development to control all of their impulses, and they are still very impressionable and gullible. I haven't read anything that stated what, exactly, the student's behavior was regarding this incident. So I personally think there is a possibility that simple youth could be an "excuse" for the student's behavior.

11. KellBell

If it's not the "excuse" that's what will happen. He/she will be excused. which I think is completely unfair.

I can assure you that my 14 year old son's know the difference in appropriate and inappropriate behavior, pictures and texts with an adult. Especially an adult in his position.

So with that being said, I am just willing to bet he/she (student) knew exactly what they were doing. And I just think that if they persecute the student like this man will be, then that also sends a loud and clear message to these teenagers who think they can get away with anything by using the "simple youth" get-out-of-jail free card.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sorry, but that's BS pure and simple. What happend to teaching kids right from wrong and consequences for their actions? You don't start when they are teens (and YOUNGER!) then they will be some more entitled adults who don't understand that the world doesn't revolve around them. We have enough of those already.

13. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I have one word for this: hogwash. Pure hogwash.

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Agreed... some of these teenage girls are ummmmmmm oh forget about being politically correct... some of them are HO's and flaunt themselves in front of anything that will give them the time of day. There I said it. :lol:

15. KellBell

:iagree:

my boys go to school with these girls! (and I am sure your's too). I shake my head weekly at the stuff my boys come home and tell me that goes on! THIS IT AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL age. Sex, drugs, babies....these girls (and boys) are 12, 13 & 14. And if you don't think your kids are being exposed to it, I'm sorry but you are wrong. My kids can get any drug they want, condoms, or have sex if they chose to.

there are rumors that are saying the FEMALE involved in this is actually an 18 year old senior. Naive, yes. Excusable, no!

16. FFF

FFF Member

WEINER PICS

THEY WERE WEINER PICS NAH JUST JOSHIN
    THEY WERE PICS OF HIM PRAYING NAH THEY WERE WEINER PICS LOL

17. mnredsky

Guuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl! My DS has had some pretty colorful things said to him this year at school. I'm just glad he ignores the ones who say the overtly sexual stuff to him. He said, "it makes them look like trash mom. I don't want a girl who talks to me that way because I'm sure she is talking the same way to everyone else." First I was like wow, did that just come out of his mouth and then I was just :hurray::hurray:.....LOL

18. mnredsky

Dude... isn't lunch time over yet. Get off your ipod or phone and pay attention in class. You might learn something.

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

20. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Now you a comedian on the subject. Oh the outrage.