PLEASE OF CRAP DEPUTY FIRED WJHS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FFF, Oct 26, 2010.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

mine say the same thing! I just keep listening to them and I keep teaching them reasons to say NO (though as trashy as some are now, it's easy for them to see all by themselves). The things they say about the "easy" girls is actually very sad. There is so much 'sadness' at this age nowadays. I try and use every single thing as teaching time. :mrgreen:

2. KellBell

seriously, who says 'weiner'?

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm already talking to my son about about some girls (not all) and their tricks. I also had a conversation with my 14 year old niece (who is drop dead gorgeous) about what 18 year old boys who are paying her too much attention are REALLY after. Sad, ain't it??? :?

4. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Exactly! Everybody knows it's weener!

5. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I do realize that some of these girls know exactly what they are doing...I guess I just don't like to skewer someone before I know the whole story, and insinuating that this student is guilty of being a complete "ho" to quote one poster--which seems to be the way this thread is leaning--before I know the facts makes me cringe. I would think that the girl knew whatever was going on was wrong but I can't help but think that she is young, she may have problems at home that would make her particularly impressionable and gullible, and that any time you have a situation like this where the perpetrator is in a position of power or authority over a victim, things can be dicey: That's why there are special laws to cover these situations. With that said, I know the odds are that all of you are right in your assessment--I hear the stories that come home--but I would just like to wait and see before I say anything that might be hurtful towards a young woman that is going to go through the public wringer, whether it is on a public forum or in the halls at school.

6. KellBell

it is sad, very sad. But I refuse to stick my head in the sand and not educate my kids. It's not pretty, but what's being offered out there nowadays, starting in 5th and 6th grade, is pure ugly. I am just thankful that they'll talk to me (some things we discuss just make me shiver, but I never let it show) about all these fine things they get to learn at school outside the classroom.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Not one single person on here is defending this guy if he did what he is accused of, please keep that in mind. There are two sides to every story and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

8. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

I agree with this. If you don't know this girl, don't assume she is a ho.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't beleive anyone directly said this particular girl is one. However, there are lots and lots of them who if they aren't technically, give a good approximation.

I do have a question though..............exactly how did he come by her cell number? Things that make you go hmmmmm.

10. pocahontas

Maybe he asked her for it?

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

And why would she give her cell phone number to a grown married man?? Just asking.........................If indeed that is what occured. As previously stated, we really don't know squat.

12. pocahontas

If a police officer type person asked me for my phone number when I was that age I might have been a little reluctant to NOT give it to him out of some fear, whether I really wanted to give it to him or not. Again, remember that he is in a position of power and authority there.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Pure conjecture. This is all either more innocent or a lot worse than what has been reported so far.

14. pocahontas

Which is my point as far as the insinuations earlier that the girl was a "ho." The story has been without too many facts to draw any kind of judgement against anyone but the resource officer.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

do you have some sort of inside knowledge about exactly what he sent? If not, then we are all spitting in the wind. You are just as quick to assume she is blameless. Like I said, I am sure the truth of it is somewhere in the middle.

16. pocahontas

I am not assuming she is blameless, I am just not jumping to conclusions ahead of the facts in regard to the student.

17. KellBell

I find it funny that we hang him with no questions asked, don't even know what kind of pictures he sent. Don't know anything basically. But let's burn his arse at the stake!

Poor pitiful girl is the victim. no questions asked. let's just go hug her and tell her everything is going to be ok you precious thing.

Give me a dern break! That's just messed up, no matter how you slice it. For people to just jump and judge.....jump and judge.....

we know just as much about HER as we do him, but yet he's toast. Such crap.

:banghead:

18. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Get it right... I didn't say SHE, as in the specific girl involved in this was a Ho... I said some of them are Ho's (see below for details)

19. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Think about it......the kid HAD to of given the officer their cell number.............I'd investigate the kid too.

On the other hand, what was this guy thinking? I know when I get a text I share it, did he actually think the kid wouldn't show anyone??

20. KellBell

out of fear? really?? there is no way. not for a second. my guess is she had the power, flirtatious and overly developed (which is not a crime by the way), and she asked for his number.

No he shouldn't have given it her
    No he shouldn't have sent pictures

But I still say she (and last I read it was a 18 yr. old Senior who had tried to extort others in the past), knew exactly what she was doing. I will be glad to retract that gut feeling should I be wrong.