PLEASE OF CRAP DEPUTY FIRED WJHS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FFF, Oct 26, 2010.

1. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I have a question. If this 18 year old senior was a "ho" would not the photo be out every where for every one to see? All kids share pix with their friends and then photos like this end up every where. Has anyone seen the photo?
    Seems like maybe this 18 year old senior advised a responsible adult and therefor the Sheriff was notified and took appropriate action.

2. FFF

FFF Member

DOES THIS GUY HAVE SOMETHING ON YOU PEOPLE

Man i never saw so many people defending a alleged creep you guys must be real liberals. Well at least the golo people want his hide and they aren't placing blame with the kid. I guess according to you guys a girl in a short dress asked to be raped. Well pumpkin heads will be pumpkin heads.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The only "pumpkin head" I see is the idiot OP who posts a family's private information on a public website and is miffed no one is ready to get out the pitch forks and torchs over a text.

But that's just me..................................

4. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

School is out for the day!

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

One thing I thought about when the OP posted the address was how most media outlets do the same thing. I don't think it's appropriate that a wrongdoer's family should be made to suffer the same persecution, but you'll see the same thing in the news. Journalists and reporters will often list a suspect's street address right down to the house number when they are arrested, which seems to me to be a presumption of guilt rather the other way around.

6. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Funny, I was feeling the same way. :roll: Maybe you missed my point...that there isn't enough info out to rightfully make insinuations like the ones that were being made about the student. That's all. Nothing more. Time could prove the insinuations correct...or not. But to make those kinds of insinuations at this point seems nothing short of mean and judgmental to me, especially since they are being made about a child.

Some of you just can't stand it when everyone doesn't agree with you. It's not the end of the world. Just move on.

7. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

You've got some serious mental issues to deal with. Whether you like him or not, his family deserves privacy during this time. Sounds like you had a little bit of an experience on the wrong side of the law.

8. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

I don't think many people are defending him, but they are defending his FAMILY's right to privacy. You are just a complete tool with the mind of a 10 yr old. Moron..

9. trev47

trev47 Well-Known Member

:iagree:
    Pocahontas,
    There really is no use arguing with most of these people. They will just ignore your point to make their own.
    The officer was fired. He admitted wrongdoing. Let's blame the child. She must have asked for it.

10. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

Or maybe we just know more about officer Fair than you do. (I'm ultra-conservative BTW)
    Who said anything about "sexual"? Where did you get your info? You are clueless and foaming at the mouth.
    For what!? Please give us all the dirty details.
    If it turns out the pics were nothing like you're implying, will you post your address? Or at least start a new post apologizing and admitting how much you love revving your mouth before putting your brain in gear.

11. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

I think you need to go back and read all her posts. She said there aren't enough facts to judge. I think you did miss the point.

12. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

Some of you sound like a lynch mob. Here are my feelings on the subject

1. FFF needs to be banned and their IP address recorded so that they can never return. Posting an address & phone number borders on cyber stalking, and unlike the officer fair case, we've ALL seen evidence that shows you are guilty. You are unstable and unhealthy.

2. I know Todd Fair, and this is shocking. A couple of months ago my house was vandalized and I had no idea who did it. Todd Fair caught the boys (West Johnston students who admitted to it), had a little discussion with them, and the boys paid me for the damage done. And no, I won't be posting the boys names & addresses.

3. Inappropriate could mean a lot of things. If it was sexually inappropriate material then he should be punished.

4. Too many men are getting their heads turned sideways by young women. We saw it happen in the White House (liberals laughed and actually applauded Clinton for it) and we see it in our schools. It's sad and hurts my heart. Yes, these women are flirting with teachers and faculty but No, the grown men have no business (none, zero, zilch) even acknowledging the behavior.

5. It's not just men. I've heard plenty of women brag about being "MILFs", and laughing about teenage boys flirting with them. A couple even admit to teasing these guys.

6. FF should be banned for life!!!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

bingo.

14. KellBell

I know, I know....sometimes I just can't help myself. I get so tired of people being so one sided and close minded all the time. :banghead:

15. KellBell

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

16. pocahontas

Bingo :lol: :banghead:

17. KellBell

at least you realize it! :lol::lol::lol:

18. pocahontas

It would be hard for anyone not to realize PRM misses the point most of the time, he just goes off with guns blazing.

19. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Yosemite Sam

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

You are way off the mark here.