PLEASE OF CRAP DEPUTY FIRED WJHS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FFF, Oct 26, 2010.

1. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

The deputy admitted to sending inappropriate photos of himself to a student. That's fact. Or has something changed that I'm not aware of? :rolleyes:

2. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

Bottom line, even when all the facts are revealed, the deputy made a poor decision. He probably is a good person but I have sworn on my life that certain people I know would never do something and was later proven wrong. It doesn't necessarily mean he's not who everyone thinks he is. It just means he screwed up and didn't use common sense. Unfortunately it cost him his job and reputation and who knows what else.

3. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

But you obviously have inside knowledge that the student was a minor and the pictures were sexual in nature.

Or are you just making it up as you go along? :roll:

4. VolleyGrl

You know this man personally. Of course you're on the defensive, but stick your head in the sand if you want. See the post above yours. It sums it up.

And here's what I'm doing and it has nothing to do with inside knowledge. Let's look at every NC law that has to do with transmitting images (to a minor or not) and list what those images must be in order for it to be a crime and something that would constitute being submitted to a DA or investigated by the SBI. I have access to the NC statutes down the hall. I'll get back to you with the list.

5. Tom Servo

Oh no, no, you have been quite clear on how much you know about this case. You stated that the student was a minor and that the pictures were sexual in nature. Now in the post above you tell us that a crime was commited. Where and when did the trial take place? Me and every news crew in the state must have missed it. Don't back peddle now, inspector Gadget. You threw it out there, just come clean and tell us how you know :roll:

P.S. I have accesss to the NC Statutes as well. It's call The Internet. We are not impressed...

6. VolleyGrl

P-
    And the DA passed it on to the SBI why? He admitted to sending photos of himself. I'm just saying as unbiased rational adults looking at this situation what kind of photos of himself would constitute such a response from 3 different departments without the DA or the SBI taking one look and determining a crime was not commited? I don't care what the Sheriff does, but you don't pass things on that show without a doubt that a crime was not committed if you don't want it to come back to you that you were simply protecting your own interest. He'd look more like an idiot doing that during an election year. Imagine the outcry from the community if it comes out that they are totally innocent photos and he submitted it to the DA anyway? He is really dumb enough to put himself in that position and take that risk? I doubt it.

7. VolleyGrl

Please show me where I stated that I knew for a fact any of what you are accusing me of saying? All I have done is say that based on what facts I do know that it's my belief that MORE THAN LIKELY she IS a minor and that the photos were MORE THAN LIKELY sexual in nature and that I doubt it would be investigated if there was not some evidence that a crime was committed. If you can show me where I was saying that any of that was indeed a fact I'll gladly amend my statements. But I'd appreciate if you not misrepresent my comments the way you are. To try and present that this was an innocent situation and that he is "innocent" is silly. He ADMITTED IT!!!! Why is that hard for you to accept? Perhaps your personal connection?

8. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Outcry, after the election counts little, compared to an outcry before.

9. Tom Servo

Okay, let's get to work!

Funny, I don't see the phrase "more than likely" in any one of those quotes. Must have missed that along with the trial :roll:

And BTW, if by "burying your head in the sand" you mean "waiting at least until the investigation is complete", then yes, i am guilty as charged. You would have fit in quite well in Salem, Massachusetts.

10. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

could it be that maybe the department has a policy that anytime an issue that results in firing comes out, it goes to the DA automatically? That way people can't say it was all one sided. Yes, it says he admitted to sending pictures, but no where does it say what kind. They could be of anything, you don't really know and neither do we. Sounds to me like you have never heard of there being two sides to a story. You know the media is really good at releasing bits and pieces so people jump to conclusions before finding the real facts.

11. VolleyGrl

You know what folks, let's just wait and see is right. We'll revisit this thread when we find out exactly what Deputy Fair was up to and who he was up to it with. I'll say the same thing I said about Obama. I hope that my ill perception is proved wrong, then I will gladly admit my wrong and it will great for Mr. Fair and the community that he will be vindicated. But look how well that worked out with Obama. I don't even bother reading the political threads because a person can only say "I told ya so" so many times :lol:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  12. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

This is no where near the same thing. For you to compare the two shows your intelligence. Sounds to me like you are just ticked off with LE for some reason

13. VolleyGrl

No, what I'm saying - if you took the time to comprehend what I'm saying instead of jump to insults of my intelligence - is that in both cases I suspected a certain outcome and it came true despite much held out hope by many, many people to have it be a different outcome.

And I'm dating LE, no complaints from me. We're consenting adults.

14. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

You have major issues. And I did comprehend what you said, but again the two have nothing to do with each other. But you are so quick to judge what you don't know the full version of.

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

oooooooooh, handcuffs??? :jester::jester::jester: :lol::lol:

16. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

17. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

We're consenting adults

18 is an adult too honey

18. VolleyGrl

Who is we? Who is 18? And who are you calling honey?

19. VolleyGrl

bow chica wow wow.....:lol:

20. Tom Servo

Did you forget how to edit? :lol: :lol: