A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Deciphering Craigslist...Shabby Chic or just Shabby? Vintage or just old garbage? Could you post a picture of the actual furniture and not just the one from the furniture store?

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

sometimes ... well no, most of the time i wish i could just delete a couple relatives out of my life. they really are so judgemental and biased it makes me want to puke .... Can i shake them and yell "just because someone does not think like you, act like you, agree with you does not make them a lesser person?" Yeah, I could but it'd be like yelling at a brick wall. Does anyone realize what the world would be like if everyone was the same?

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Categories:General Merchandise[​IMG] Ad Number:145859Date Posted:10/24/2010Contact:Daniel
    Benson, NC
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    I have a canning set with the jars. You get the Pot utensils for removing jars from pot and all the jars you may need to can or preserve stuff.

Quantities:

1- Canning Pot
    1- Utensil for removing jars
    1- Wire Rack
    1- Canning Book
    1- Food Funnell
    29- 8oz jars(jelly)
    1-wide mouth jar
    9-Pint Size mason jars
    2 boxes of small lids
    1 box wide mouth lids
    13-regular rims
    2-wide mouth rims

$30.00

6. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

I've lived a fairly long life and what I've learned is that the best thing you before you judge is 1. look at your own life 2. try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. If you don't know everything that is going in someone's life and especially in their heart, you should reserve judgement. Other people have no power over you unless you let them. Also consider that the people you are talking about that are so judgemental and bias are usually ignorant and/or have their own set of insecurities.

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

OMG! You and my husband must be related cause he has some family members just like that.

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:iagree: That's very true.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Too bad I already have all that!!! That's a fantastic deal!

Cleo!! Hey Cleo!!!!

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Message sent. Thanks!

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Add The Science Channel to start over.

12. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

Count your blessings with your problems. Sometimes it makes you feel a little better.

13. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

been having some impure thoughts today :twisted:

Mondays are the worse for the mind to wonder, so ready for the weekend!

14. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I have sticker shock. $660 for a class ring!!! Just how amd I supposed to get 2 kids graduated from college in the next 6-7 months? Can't wait to see how much the cap and gown is tomorrow.

15. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Walmart. Seriously. Check it out.

16. Tangerine

Her school is not listed as one they do and I'm not about to buy a piece of jewelry that is supposed to last forever at Wal Mart. They do not stand behind their jewelry.

17. ZUMBAbyMARIE

I plan on getting my Son one from there since he loses EVERYTHING! :lol:

18. Tangerine

I think they do more high school rings than college anyway.

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

they do college rings too Tangy! quite affordable (and the girls rings are gorgeous)!

20. ZUMBAbyMARIE

My Son graduates in May from UNCW and I'm thinking of getting him the ring made out of Valadium. You have girls so it may be different for you but I know my Son won't know the difference. Like I said earlier he loses EVERYTHING! Since you have two to buy I'd start saving now! :)

You may want to call the Walmart near where they go to school to see if they carry or can order the ring for their School.

I understand you may not want to get a ring at Walmart but it was just an option to save some money.

I don't have my ring. It was stolen in a break in. :cry: