PLEASE OF CRAP DEPUTY FIRED WJHS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FFF, Oct 26, 2010.

1. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Ok pay attention, you are the one that said we're ( guessing you and your bf)

2. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

I'm so glad the thread has refocused on someone else :lol:

3. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

OK seriously, has anyone else heard or seen anything else on this case?

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

There is only one here w/ issues that I see and its not this volleygrl, FFF fits that accusation.
    You assumed its a bf, it may well be gf.

5. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

So if 18 yr old adult which is a student consents to doing it with the school janitor and word gets out what happens to janitor? I mean it was a consenting adult correct. just asking

6. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

What, the statements you decided to pull out and not show in context? I'm sorry this person you know messed up and you're having a hard time dealing with it. Now you're just arguing to argue. If you need to vent your frustration about it at me then please feel free.

7. VolleyGrl

What exactly is your point? This silly banter with you and Tom is going nowhere. We'll see what happens...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I still can't stop thinking about handcuffs. :jester::mrgreen:

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Even if your assumptions come true it does not mean you are right!

10. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I was told by someone whose word is usually spot on, that the young lady is 16. And that she has also threatened to get some male teachers in trouble. If factual, sounds like:
    1) young lady has some serious issues AND/OR
    2) adult males should keep their guard up...stuff happens. And if they don't have a sterling reputation and alibi..BANG! shoot first, questions later.

11. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

I am not saying that it makes it right, nor have I said that firing anyone would be wrong, but Yes 18 is an adult and usually not all sweet and innocent. I have never said if any of this was right or wrong, but for some on here that are ready to hang this man for doing something that none of us know the entire truth about IS wrong. As I said there are two sides to every story and the media is going to play up one side to get attention, period.

12. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

You previously questioned who the "we" was, I was responding to your quote, that is my point!!! As to my silly banter, it is much better than your willing to be judge, jury and punisher to something that no one has all the fact too.

13. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

That's the first intelligent thing you've said on this whole thread. Nice.

14. VolleyGrl

First, I am sorry this happened to someone you know. I feel sure you wouldn't be so defensive over just anyone. I also don't know how it's been lost on you and your sidekick, but I don't wish this man ill will. I simply have a problem with the use of the word and attitude of "innocent" given the fact that he ADMITTED to sending pictures of himself to a student. I also don't think this was an innocent situation. I don't think the girl is innocent either. I do HOPE that this situation turns out in a way that minimizes the destruction of lives and that in fact it was some big misunderstanding and that what my BELIEF of what may have happened is totally wrong, but I'm also not going to sit here and not say what I think because he's a nice guy and people know him. Sorry.

I think if what Hat has posted is correct then some serious intervention needs to be done with this girl because she has a lot of life ahead of her and Mr. Fair is not the one who is going to need to understand how a situation like this can really hurt people.

Tom, I'm not going to continue to go back and forth with you on this because it's obviously personal for you and it won't matter what I say.

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

The girl's age matters not, he is in a position of authority. That said. The question remains... how did he get her number? Teenage girls cannot keep secrets. I think his wife should sue her for alienation of affection if they divorce, and I hope the girl is on her way to a lucrative career. :evil:

16. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

You're ridiculous. I don't know the guy on a personal level. As a former law enforcement officer myself we have had some professional dealings. Like everything else related to this case, you are jumping to conclusions. You said you were going to edit your posts if I could show where you'd said the things I accused you of. I proved it, and you did just what I thought you would...absolutely nothing.

BTW, I don't see anywhere on this thread where anyone said he was innocent. The rational folks are just saying that we should wait and get all the fact.

17. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Did they have a relationship other than the photos he sent her?

18. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I'm given to understand that they had been communicating for a while, that he wanted it to end, she got vengeful. He supposedly went to the principals office, told the principal, and said he was going to resign, but got fired between the drive from school to the SO.

Looks even worse than I thought.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  19. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

Does anyone realize in this day and age inappropriate has a wide range? It doesnt mean sexually expliciate pictures. And I agree with everyone who said to wait till all the evidence is in. No one knows the whole story so lets stop trashing people for kicks. No I did not read the whole thread not enough time and I didn't want to burn unnecessary brain cell.

20. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

Trashing people for kicks on this discussion board? No way! :lol: