A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Why is it no one in your family needs to speak with you until you are actually IN the shower? Then everything is a fricking emergency. :banghead:

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

That, or in the middle of a good poop. Even the cat finds me to annoy me! :mrgreen:

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but inside it's so delightful. And since we have no place to go, let it... Nah, let's wait a few weeks!

5. harleygirl

Saw some pix of snow in the NC Mountains, it was VERY pretty, but I don't want any snow, EVER! :lol:
    Come on Summer Summer Summer Time... summer time. (Will Smith) :mrgreen:

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Oh and extra hour this morning.... what to do, what to do???

I need to be working on balancing my checkbook and paying bills... but I'm watching Charlottes Web... one of my fav's! I forgot how much I love Templeton the Rat, in addition to Charlotte and Wilbur ofcourse!

:lol:

7. harleygirl

I used my xtra hour to do paperwork. :?

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Does anyone still watch VHS tapes? And if not what did you do with the old ones? I have a heap of kid vids in DS's closet I haven't decided what to do with. I'm tempted to pop in Bear in The Big Blue House just for old times sake. I bet they would rather die before they'd watch it with me. lol

hmmm ... maybe I should as a reminder to lift the dang seat now that I think about it! :beathorse:

[​IMG]

9. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I remember that episode on tape as well and the "Potty" dance song. Ah, I remember being so hopeful that the show would be an instant success. Well, it wasn't a whole lot longer afterward and that now seems so long ago.

10. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Mmmm. Ginormous marshmallows cooked in the fireplace.

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

OOOOH! You talkin' bout those really big marshmallows?! I saw those the other day. Those suckers are HUGE! I could just imagine the size smores they'd make! Talk about sugar shock!

12. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Yes, those are the ones. I cooked it to perfection. Nicely tan all the way around. Yum!

13. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Why did I even bother coming to work today?

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

So you can leave early and play golf ??? :jester:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

they make awesome smores, we used them on our last camping trip and the kids loved it.

16. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

The media is pathetic if we are to stay tuned into listen to Lindsay Lohan's mom...again. If Lindsay were my child, by this point, I'd be hiding from all cameras or making the general statement, "she's a screw up, I have nothing more to say."

17. ZUMBAbyMARIE

My Daughter made a smore. I just ate the marshmallow. :)

18. harleygirl

Guilt trips DO NOT work on me!! :p
    Find another sucker.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, poot! It was worth a shot!! :jester:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

can't blame a girl for trying:lol::lol::lol: