Craft Fair Garner UMC?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Nov 5, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've seen the signs, has anyone been before? Worthwhile?

Where is the church?

It's Saturday from 9:00 - 3:00 (no, I am not a member)

Thanks!

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Haven't heard about this one,sorry.
    The one I do know about is the one in Garner on Benson Rd. being held on the 13th. from 9am-3pm at New Bethel Baptist Church,it's supposed to be well attended with vendors both inside and out.

3. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Garner United Methodist Church is on 70, if you are heading to Raleigh, it is off the Vandora Springs Rd exit? (or its the next one) big Methodist Church on the right.

Also, Mt Zion United Methodist Church is having their Holiday Bazaar tomorrow as well. they are at 15772 Hwy 50 from 8:30 am. to 1:30 p.m.

4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

And both are really good!

5. below14thdesigns

below14thdesigns Well-Known Member

I'll be set up at the New Bethel show! Would love to meet some of you if you stop by.

6. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

You know I'll be there :)

7. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

The one at Garner UMC is normally pretty good. My sister did the show several times there. We will be in South Boston, VA for a show if anyone wants a road trip. LOL

8. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Oakland Presbyterian Church has their Craft Fair on 11/20. (Church is just across form the OLD Cleveland School & GCAA Ball Fields.)

There are 25+ vendors, all homemade, handmade, etc. Not Tupperware & Pappered Chef products.

PLUS Secret Santa for the Kids & Lots of Snacks, Cakes and all that good stuff!!!