I found an awesome handyman

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by WystonResident, Nov 9, 2010.

1. A while back, I submitted a thread for someone to do flooring for me. Unfortunately, I met many jack legs through this site. However, I did meet a good guy who installed the flooring and more at a very reasonable price. Call him if you are interested. He is a true blessing from God.

Here is a good person for anyone looking to do some home improvements. Larry Harrell of L.C. Harrell home improvement did some great work for me. He installed flooring,ceiling fans, hung a storm door and watched my dog. Also, he pressure washed my house and cleaned my gutters. He did it all for a very low price. If you... are interested in his services, please give him a call. His number is 919-770-3853.

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Dang, I thought I found the perfect guy in a thread over in "The Neighborhood", but now I'm torn. Oh well, too confusing, I'll just do it myself.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

4. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

I smell a rat. :lol:

5. No rats here

No rats here. He just did good work for me and I wanted to help him out. If you're not interested, don't call him. He just told me that he was looking for more business. Like I said, if you're not interested don't call or use him. Doesn't make a difference to me because I don't have any skin in the game.