Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I'm going tomorrow and I'll take a look for you.

2. michelle

Cleo,

They had bunches of sinks. Singles, doubles, metal, porcelain, you name it. They are closed on Sunday and Monday.

3. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

Blue Christmas ornaments

I am thinking I want to do a blue themed tree this year. If anyone has any they are looking to part with, will pay reasonable amount.

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Let me get this straight, you're looking for blue balls..... :lol:

5. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

Yep, without saying it...did not want to get booted off 4042 for something.:jester::mrgreen:

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Great, sounds like they will have plenty to wait and give my hubby a Christmas Vacation project. ;)

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Do I put this here or the Gift Search Thread?

I am looking for a girls 20 in bike. I am not sure if I want to buy a new bike that will sit outside for a few months and get rusty (we have NO storage), so a great or excellent condition used bike would suffice in my opinion.

8. michelle

Free Recliner

I have a green recliner to give away. It's nothing fancy and it's NOT brand new looking. The reclining mechanism has seen it's better days. The chair sits great and still has a few years of life in it.

Please come take it home with you!

9. glorybee

glorybee Well-Known Member

shame on you, girl

Why didn't you let your Mama know that you needed a chair? Send Chad right over.....LOL

10. michelle

Woman! Do I look crazy? LOL!

11. michelle

I'm looking for a comfortable desk chair, preferably without arms.

12. grandma4

grandma4 Well-Known Member

Probably missed it but where is Restore?

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Raleigh Road & Brentwood diag from iceplex

I *think* theres one in Clayton also behind the post office

14. harleygirl

a used *Summit* brand tree stand.
    it'll either be on CL, wral, 4042 classifieds.
    If you see one let me know. :twisted:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

This pound puppy needs an outdoor dog run/kennel. There are a few likely suspects on CL. Looking one 6 feet tall, 10X10 or 10X12. Less than $200.

No, I am not putting her out of the house, but she needs a safe place to be outside weather permitting. I think she would be much happier in the fresh air a couple hours a day outside of exercise. Not sure an underground fence is gonna cut it.

16. dgsatman

I am looking for 2 - 52" matching shiny brass fans, must have downrod, no flush mounts(Those are the musts) . Preferences are Hunter, cherry or dark wood blades, schoolhouse light kit, but beggars can't be choosers. If you have 2, or know someone who does (maybe want to replace with something more in style), please PM me back. Pics would be nice, from there I can come check out and maybe we can strike a deal. Need immediately.

Thank you for your support :)

17. michelle

You should check the ReStore that we were talking about earlier in this thread. I've seen lots of ceiling fans there.

18. dgsatman

Thanks, good suggestion, it's just hard to find 2 that match.

19. harleygirl

If they don't match, paint 'em.

20. jjganny

jjganny Well-Known Member

Restore(Habitat for himanity)located at 2420 Raleigh Blvd, Raleigh, NC & phone # is 919-833-1999. We got a great deal when we needed to replace stand alone sink(I had dropped a heavy glass in mine & knocked a hole in sink). Had faucets, stand, & sink for maybe $45.