Rant of the day...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Just a sign you're working too hard, HG. ;)

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Shopping for a frig was NOT on my list of to do's damnit! And it's getting in the way of me being a piece of crapola on the couch!!! :x:banghead:

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

If you go to the PO Box and get a change of address form, theres q-pons in there for Lowes. X amt off $.. :mrgreen:

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

AND... if you find something you like better at Home Depot, they are more than happy to take that coupon for Lowes as well :)

5. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

What's the point of giving a recipe on AllRecipes.com a review 5 stars if in your review you're going to say you made it exactly as the directions stated then go on to say you tweaked it ten different ways and it turned out great?

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I KNOW, right!!!!???

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You had the same damn deficiencies when I visited 3 years ago! Why do I have to write up another 4 hour report of the same damn boring stuff if you aren't going to do anything about it! :banghead:

9. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

You know how folks are, they'll make changes and do better for a while, but the minute your back is turned.....

They aren't teenagers, are they? :?

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

And the ones that say I can only give this recipe one star. It was horrible. I didn't have the such and such so I used this and that. I'll never make it again.

:roll:

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Don't call in sick on Friday half dead and then tell all your co-workers on Monday how much Christmas shopping you did over the weekend. :banghead:

12. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

Just because someone doesn't speak English doesn't mean they are deaf. Does a Hispanic talk to you real slow and loud hoping you'll understand the language? C.. O.. M.. O E.. S.. T.. A.. S!!!!? :lol:

13. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

If i've been on vacation for a week don't send me a damn email asking if I've had a chance to look at an issue for an email you sent WHILE I WAS OUT ON VACATION!!! DumbA**.... you just got yourself moved to the bottom of the pile of my to do's!!!

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

15. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

To the parents at Cleveland Elementary School that have started parking on the side of the road at the intersection of Cornwallis/Cleveland Rd in order to walk their children to the front of the school instead of pulling into the parking lot or carpool line...your short-sightedness and self-centeredness is going to cause a huge accident at that intersection, and I am continually amazed at the pompous arrogance by which some people think that the rules are not made for them. Plan your day better so you have time to go through the line, or pay for before-school care, or put your children on the bus in the morning, or hire a babysitter. I hope someone sues the crap out of you when you wreck them at that intersection, and I hope no one loses a child in the process. :banghead:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm wasting my breath (fingers) but dang people!!! We are more than likely adopting a dog from Wake SPCA today. I went up there last night to visit with the sweet baby that my husband and son picked out. There should NOT be so many animals available for adoption, there just shouldn't. A large percentage were Pits and Pit mixes, WTF? Fix your damn dogs!! It is not the most special creature God put on this earth and you NEED to stop them from procreating!! I know I am preaching to the choir here, but I was so upset when we left, because I can only get one. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I swear if one more person walks in this building and slams the door I'm gonna go off on them like a spider monkey. Don't mess with me today!!!

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

EXACTLY!!!

19. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

:iagree::iagree:

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I hate waiting on someone else so I can finish my work! Called the person this morning to remind them I needed their part by 1:00pm cause I HAVE to leave at 2pm.......so its now 1:25....nothing from them yet! :evil: :banghead: Its like this every week - they wait till the very last minute.....:boxing: