Little Ceasar's

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by blumedenley, Nov 15, 2010.

1. blumedenley

blumedenley Well-Known Member

We always get our pizza from Little Caesar's. Every party. We spent 47.84 on pizza 11/14/2010. My husband picked them up. 4 cheese 4 pep. Anyway, no one asked him if he had a reward card. Well the next day 11/15/2010 I went to the store to get a punch card and they said sorry we can't do it. Amanda the asst. manager and Bill the district manager. Anyway with spending almost 50 dollars, I thought they would punch the card. I will no longer be getting my pizza from Little Caesar's. Every party I've had in the past has been Little Caesar's. You lost a very valuable customer.

Anyone else have a problem with them.

2. blumedenley

blumedenley Well-Known Member

My point is they should have asked if he wanted a reward card. You know so he would come back. I spent alot of money on pizza there, they could have at least done something.

3. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

Why be such an A*S*S??

I have always been asked if I had my card and if I did not they gave me a new one and an EXTRA punch. OP was posting to see if anyone else had a similar experience. Geez, tough crowd here. :popcorn:

4. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Turble Turble

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I don't think they should have *asked* if he had a reward card, but I don't see why they would not honor his purchases with his receipt and current card. We ordered last night (a little flub with the breadmaker on my part and no backup plan at 6PM) and somewhere between home and Little Caesar's my hubby misplaced our card, they punched a new one and said we could combine the two, but I'm not holding my breath.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Cleo, they should. They told me they would once when I forgot mine. No big deal. Maybe the OP just got a crabby cashier or something.

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

My reason not to go there..... The pizza box tastes better and has better ingredients than the actual pizza. For the price I'd rather get a frozen Digiorno.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm not crazy about it, but when you are feeding a large crowd, it will do. The three meat one isn't bad if you take it home and put it in the oven for about 10 more minutes. I like my pizza crust crispy and their's is still doughy.

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Admittedly I only had it one time from the Clayton location, however, rather than doughy, the crust was cardboardy. The cheese substitute was rubbery and if it had any sauce it was concealed under the cheesy rubber.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, that sounds less than appetizing, LOL

:jester:

11. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Little Caesars is good for what it is; hot and ready to eat. I couldn't tell you the last time I eat one from there. Honestly, though, pizza has to be REALLY BAD for me not to eat it. I'll eat el cheapo frozen pizzas right on up to a true pizzeria-type pizza. I am a pizza addict.

12. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Dang...where's the Little Ceaser's at? Next time I am up yall's way, I will have to pick some up! Had one at home in GA and have missed it; didn't know there were any in the area.

13. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Not sure about in the 4042 or McGee's area, but in Clayton, the Little Caesars is located across the street from the CVS Pharmacy and behind the RBC bank off of Shotwell Road and 70.

14. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I was visiting friends down that way awhile back and saw this enormous pizza box to be thrown out. It was the largest pizza boxes I had ever seen. When I asked about it, they told me about this place in Dunn called Noah's that they ordered from on occasion that has a giant 24" NY-style pizza for $20 bucks. If the size of the box is any indication of the size of the pizza, I'll bet that six people could eat off that one pizza fairly easy.

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

In Dunn that thing is considered a personal pan pizza.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010