Rant of the day...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Aug 26, 2010.

1. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

She looks the same as when she started....not much improvement......

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have not been able to see any of this season, other than a few minutes the other night when Jennifer Grey was dancing. She was very, very good.

Not sure what all the cracking on Palin is though, I highly doubt she would still be on there if she was completely talentless. I'm guessing her last name is what is stuck in some folks craw. Oh well. The best revenge is living well.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Everyone is saying she is still there because of the public votes, not the judges. It's assumed (not by me) that all those "tea-partiers" are voting for her excessively because of whose daughter she is. They said this morning that the judges had voted to keep Brandy and let Bristol go, but that wasn't the public vote, and thats the one they go by.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester:That may be, and I've heard those explanations, but really, what in the world difference does it make if the girl wins Dancing with the Stars? I think some people need to get a real problem if this is such a concern to them.
    :lol::lol::lol: It is a popularity contest to a point, so I guess all those liberals need to get out the vote!!:mrgreen:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Today is the epitomy of "No good deed goes unpunished". I don't know why I bother, really.

6. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

Exactly. That's why that fairly unknown reality star was booted early this season but she was actually really good. That's also why Donny Osmond won a few seasons back. He was not the best. He was just the most popular.

7. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

My rant of the day: In case you idiots didn't know school is open. SLOW DOWN. There are kids waiting for buses out there. There are 2 people in particular in my development who don't even slow down when they come up to a bus stop. The speed limit is 35 on any given day not 45-50. Morons.......

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Apparently I'm electrically charged because when I try to walk, my dress pants stick to the hair on my legs.

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

People who don't use turn signals! :banghead:

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Lack of planning on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on my part. :banghead:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Guess what we are getting for Christmas????? A shiney...................brand.............spanking.....................new..........................HEAT PUMP!!!!! Yeah!!!! :evil:

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I thought kittens were already litter trained... and why the heck is this thing sleeping on my shoulder like a parrot? I got things to do... but he's so darn cute.

13. bandmom

nope, we have one (he's old now) that has never used a litter box, goes outside to do his business! Once when he had surgery, we had to get a litter box, and we had to teach him how to use it - but he didn't like it, he would hold it all day! :lol:

14. bandmom

guess you've been a bad girl this year :mrgreen:

15. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

:twisted:

Will you call me too.....I want to watch you grind on the meat. :twisted:

16. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Gotta watch what you say around here. Folks pick up on anything. :twisted:

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

LOL

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

dang brings out the b in me when a company you have been dealing with for 10+ years sells out to someone else and you go in not knowing that and idiots have taken the place of someone you trusted:evil:

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO! :lol::lol:
    You 'aint right.

DH is getting a grinder VERY soon. :hurray::hurray:
    And I'm getting a chest freezer. :lol::lol::lol:

20. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

LOL... chest freezer...