Handyman?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pbarefoot, Nov 8, 2010.

1. pbarefoot

pbarefoot Well-Known Member

Hi everyone:

Just wanted to see if anyone knows of a good handyman? I have used Tim's Handyman service in the past and I called him but he is booked solid until the 2nd week of Dec. I will wait if I have to but was hoping I could get someone out here before then. I have also used Anthony w/ Chores Galore but I can't find his number and his website is no longer active. So, does anyone recommend a good handyman who can knock out an existing shelf and put up a new one?

Tx!

PB

2. Re: handyman

A while back, I submitted a thread for someone to do flooring for me. Unfortunately, I met many jack legs through this site. However, I did meet a good guy who installed the flooring and more at a very reasonable price. Call him if you are interested. He is a true blessing from God.

Here is a good person for anyone looking to do some home improvements. Larry Harrell of L.C. Harrell home improvement did some great work for me. He installed flooring,ceiling fans, hung a storm door and watched my dog. Also, he pressure washed my house and cleaned my gutters. He did it all for a very low price. If you... are interested in his services, please give him a call. His number is 919-770-3853

3. pbarefoot

pbarefoot Well-Known Member

Anyone have any other recommendations?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i found Anthony's number if you want to try to reach him - 919-413-9660.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Todd Taylor
    Taylor your Home
    919-795-0645