PLEASE OF CRAP DEPUTY FIRED WJHS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FFF, Oct 26, 2010.

1. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

now do you see why I was saying don't jump to conclusions when you don't know the entire truth?

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep yep :iagree:

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

My point all along: Inappropriate (which was admitted to by the officer) does not necessarily equal illegal.

4. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

Nothing of what you posted here is accurate in terms of what he sent.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  5. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

What is the entire truth? source?

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Shoot... I was bettin' it was a bird or a beer...

7. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

How does one do the popcorn thing?

8. BuzzMyMonkey

lol, avatar is good.

9. BuzzMyMonkey

you r wilkerson?

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Climb into a microwave oven and have someone push start.

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

at the bottom of your screen, enable smiles and you'll see all the ones avail, inc the popcorn one.

12. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now THAT"S funny!!! :jester:

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Not Good - First of all, I hope the child was not injured or emotionally damaged in any way.
    As bad as this sounds, I can't help but sympathize with this guy and his family. He messed up big time and now I would imagine that his family is paying a huge price. I'm not excusing him, not by any means, but this is the holiday season and it must be hell in his household. It's supposed to be a happy time. Learn from this guys, stay true to your wives and your family or get out first before being a ****** bag.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/12/17/868246/former-school-resource-officer.html

14. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

A very unfortunate situation. I hate that I was right. Thanks for the update.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  15. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

I told ya that the other poster was incorrect. It was just a matter of time.

16. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I had not been to this Thread since it started and decided to read it. When I was out on the internet the link I found was posted about 30 minutes ago and it did not say what you are stating:

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/8795405/

Just so I am not confused do you have a link to your information? I don't know the guy but this Thread sure did convict before he was given a trial and I want to understand exactly what happened.

Thanks, Kell,
    Sherry

17. BuzzMyMonkey

There was never a link to that pot assumption but at the time take it as solid info because the poster of it doesn't roll that way as far as passing on bogus info.I guess that was shot to hell.

18. BuzzMyMonkey

I guess she was onto something.

19. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

This new news story is closer to what I had heard but I didn't want to jump in and start spreading rumors.

20. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

The sad thing is that most of you who are now feeling sorry for him and his family would rip any other man to shreds had you read it on the 1270WMPM or WRAL site and didn't know of him.