how many accidents/deaths?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by On the go, Nov 19, 2010.

1. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

There is another bad accident at the intersection of hwy 42 and Sauls Rd. How many accidents, injuries, or deaths have to occur before a traffic light is installed?

2. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I am sure one of the biggest obstacles the dot has to deal with is driver stupidity. Sadly enough I am sure they have to do a study to determine whether or not a traffic light will actually help.

3. On the go

Thanks for your reply.

4. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Where is Sauls road?

5. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

It was a bad accident. They had to re-direct all the traffic around to hwy 50 and back to ten-ten. Praying they are ok.

The area does need a light. I agree. I live at the top of ten-ten and Sauls Rd and it took a lot of accidents and time to get the light for that intersection and it is 4 ways. So no telling if a light will go up or not.

6. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Has there been any deaths there? Usually that does it. Crippling injuries don't count.

7. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

What kind/color vehicles were involved? I have family that lives on Sauls Rd and would have been turning onto Sauls from 42 tonight and I can't reach them. I don't see anything on the news about this.

8. On the go

I didn't get a good look at all of the vehicles, but there were at least three still on the road. There were 4 ambulances with another arriving, two fire trucks, and a few other rescue vehicles. I saw one person laying on the road an airbag on the road.

9. On the go

I took Mal Weather to Pagan to Rock Service Station.