Banquet facilities?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LovingLife10, Nov 22, 2010.

1. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

I have read the other thread on this topic, but they were mostly about wedding venues. I am looking for some suggestions for places to hold a reunion for 75-100 people. It has to be in the areas of Benson, Clayton, 40/42, or Smithfield. Any ideas?

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

The private part of TerraFin upstairs could probably accommodate that size group.

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'll take a shot with some unusual spots because you've probably already seen all of the popular places mentioned.

What about the Archers Lodge Community Center? Basic, but cheap.

If during nice weather you can reserve a shelter at Clemmons State Forest.

I think the Clayton Center also has banquet facilities.

4. LovingLife10

Kaci...Thanks for the idea, but I should have added that we need a place that would accomodate a DJ and a caterer, as that has already been decided.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  5. LovingLife10

Those are great ideas! I have looked into Landmark, but they are very pricey. Are there any hotel banquet rooms in the area? I can't think of any nice ones. I like the Clayton Center idea too.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Wow that sounds like a great reunion, can i come:jester::lol::lol::lol: I know at least one of the hotels up at 4042 has a banquet room - I can find out tomorrow which one.

7. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

How many people will Panther Branch accommodate?

8. LovingLife10

That would be awesome! Let me know what you find!

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

10. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

ooohhh, that might be a good place for my 40th b-day :cheers:

11. LovingLife10

I have heard many of you give this place great reviews. I am thinking about suggesting this to my friends for our girls' dinner out next week! I haven't tried it yet, but I love food and am always looking for a new restaurant to frequent!

12. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Panther Branch will hold at least 100 and there is a place for a DJ to set up. Oh and it is very inexpensive, if I remember correctly only $125 for the day, plus $150 deposit. If you leave it clean, you get your depostit back. Very nice lady to deal with. It should have everything you need. They have plenty of tables and chairs and full kitchen.

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Venero's also has a banquet hall next door. They call it Monte Hall.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok what i was told is that basically all the hotels up there have some type of room that can be rent inexpensively but would probably be a good idea to call each to see if they can handle the size group you are having. Of all the hotels up there i prefer the Hampton Inn, that is where we put folks up for my son's wedding but i do not know about their banquet facilities. Good luck!

15. LovingLife10

Thanks so much!