Cleveland Post - locations?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DMJmom, Nov 23, 2010.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I did a search through old threads but didn't find an answer. Can anyone tell me what day of the week the Cleveland Post comes out, and if it's available for pick up anywhere? My son is going to be in it this week or next week, and will need extra copies for the family out of state. Thanks!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

We usually get it on Thursday but this week i am thinking probably Friday. There are several businesses up on 4042 that have it including the local Chamber on 42. The grocery stores used to buy have not looked lately so not sure if still do.

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

CVS usually has them, right as you come in the door.

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Thanks!

5. kingrichard43

kingrichard43 Active Member

Cleveland Post Locs.

I've been advised by the Post's offices in Fuquay that the Post should be avail. at: The Cleveland Post Office(behind Food Lion), Food Lion grocery, The Cleveland Library(behind peddler's village), the Chamber of Commerce office on hwy. 42(when they are open), and Curves. Hopes this helps.

Cleveland Community resident

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

the Chamber is open Mon - Thur 8-1 and 2-5 and Fri 8-1pm. This past week and unfortunately for the next few weeks, the Chamber Director who runs the office is pulling jury duty so the hours are sporatic.

7. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Bulldog Express always has lots of them :)