A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

There is an hour and a half between when my 6th grader gets on the bus and my 5th grader gets dropped off. That's a long time for a 10yo.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I hope theres at least 1 turkey left at FL. :mrgreen:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I hope you get one!! I went to the new one at RW on Sunday to get the $0.39/lb ones and they had none. Got a rain check. Called back yesterday to see if they came in, she said they had, but I'd better hurry they were going quick. I got there and I got the very next to last sale turkey.

Plenty of Butterball left. But I ain't paying triple the price. I've had 'em and it tastes just the same.

4. harleygirl

Had plenty up at 40/42 FL

If there's not an EXP DATE on your raincheck, you could use it some other time ... in 2011! :lol:

Go down the milk/egg/cheese asile turn right and they are in the cooler on the right.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I got him!! He is safely defrosting in my fridge as we type. :jester:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh no, 101.5 which plays in my office has started the Christmas music, here comes another year of boohooing when the song about Shoes for Mama comes on.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

and here we go :cry::cry:

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

OMG don't go there. I stayed with bf's mom at the hospital last night and all she talked about was wanting a pair of shoes. She will get those shoes this weekend.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

BF? :confused:

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

boyfriend?

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I know what 'BF' means Tassy britches....I thought they were engaged.:confused:

12. harleygirl

Me 2???:allears:

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Me 3????

Sherry

14. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm functioning on no sleep. What am I supposed to call him? And I think y'all missed the point of my post. Oh well....

15. harleygirl

Not really, I've known since the 19th when you posted. :grouphug::grouphug:

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I got a fresh Butterball for FREE at RW today. Third time I had been in there with my raincheck, the meatguy called the manager over and he told me he did not want me to go anyplace else - said "pick out whatever you want, on us"!!! I would have paid the .39.

Food Lion has got my business.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That is fantastic!!! I love that store up there, unlike any other Food Lion I've ever been in.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cry: My in-law's dog was hit by a car and killed this week. I loved that dog and it's because of her we decided to get Molly. I am heartbroken.

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I was so excited, I forgot to pick up something for dinner tonight. lol He went above and beyond.

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Where is this store?