Cleaning Service Needed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SavannahAnna, May 14, 2009.

1. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Way to go. Steve

2. FourGibbs

FourGibbs New Member

It is obvious that Steve and I will not agree. All that is left fro me to say is that I stand by my services that I provide and when given the opportunity I would make right any complaint someone might have. I have a very good business reputation and I take pride in my work. My clients satisfaction is always a priority. I appreciate my clients and I look forward to many more years of servicing our community, thank you.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Nicely handled!

I might use you in the future

4. cosmicvagabond

cosmicvagabond Well-Known Member

Fine, she can post my freakin address too. Come see me.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You want some cheese with that whine? How many folks do you think are named "Steve" around here. :roll:

6. cosmicvagabond

Yea, bring me some cheese when you come by.

7. cosmicvagabond

Check your PM

8. cosmicvagabond

Try now

9. cosmicvagabond

LOL Interesting that you jump to the homophobic type sarcasm. You got some deep seated fears there Jim Bob? Some deep little unsatisfied perv? No, I don't roll that way either. Not my intentions. But leave it to a little homophobic mouth breather like you to try to rattle my cage that way. How long you want to keep this going, -My Friend?

10. cosmicvagabond

You were the one wanting to come by and "introduce yourself". I was going to let you. Like I said, the invitation still stands. Anytime. As far as the hurtful words, I don't say what I don't mean. If your a little singed, oh well.

Look at what happened over me posting an honest appraisal of services I received. NO ONE saw it my way so I was denigrated as if I was trying to ruin her business. I posted because I thought others considering her services might be interested in one person's opinion that didn't like Anna's work. It was one opinion, after all, and with all of the positive opinions here, I'm sure mine would have been given little credence. But everyone here had to blow me out of the water for not being happy with her work and assume I had some alternative plan. Well I don't. I simply left a review for everyone's consideration. I leave feedback for many goods and services that I receive. And no, its not always negative. I really do try to be honest, and let the chips fall where they may.

Now as far as I'm concerned I'm gonna let this be my last word on the matter as it has already gone too far. Night All.

11. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

I agree, but regarding this forum, you are joking right? There are many posts that are complaints for all kinds of local businesses! Look at the thread for Dr. R, the wonder dentist. Even he has a few complaints.

12. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

This is awesome!!! Good reading and I'm glad it didn't disappoint since I got woke up at 6:15 just for it! :lol:

Squirrel nuts I love you!

There is nothing wrong with giving an honest opinion on small businesses on a forum. The problem is that Anna was not given the option to hear this complaint before it went public much less try to correct any mistakes. Had she been given this opportunity and then failed again well then the original post might have been taken like is suppose to be.

Now for a large corporation or a large dentist office with 2-3 locations it doesn't really hold any weight, but for small local businesses every customer gained and lost counts. That's why most of them are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you're happy.

As far as the threats of "make sure you come all the way onto my property," .... well that speaks volumes and shows the general character of the person who sent it and pretty much clarifies intentions.

13. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

My Father always told me the place to find a helping hand is at the end of my own arm. Sooo I always clean my own house. As far as spider webs go I can knock them down before I go to bed and they will be back in the morning. Spiders work very fast. I don't know her and she has never worked for me but I wouldn't judge her on spider webs.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a winner!!

15. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

cob webs

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

wow, looks like i missed some that has since been deleted but anyway, my 2cents, i have always had the highest regard for Anna's work and admire that she is able to do all she does and i will continue to recommend her. i believe everyone has the right to their opinion but i also believe before posting it should have been taken to her first for resolution but hey, we all know that no one can please everyone. Continued success Anna and welcome to the Board:cheers:

17. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

I used Dr. R as an example, but if you say he's too large of an office to include in "local businesses" then there are other local businesses (smaller businesses) with complaints from posters on this board. I doubt they all ran it by the local business owner first to see before ranting here. Just sayin. If you own a business in this area you risk negative reviews here.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  18. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Sooo, anybody been to Cleveland Cakes lately? :mrgreen:

19. GarnerHome

GarnerHome Well-Known Member

:hurray:

20. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I don't use this woman so from an unbiased perspective I don't see anything wrong with the negative review being posted. He was referred to her on this thread and it was appropriate that he post his follow up experience. It would be different if he had just showed up and randomly starting saying negative things about a business, but this is where he got his referral. It's the appropriate place to post a follow up. It's a shame that he was blasted because it was a negative one.