Pier 33 in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pkc789, Dec 11, 2009.

1. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Wanted to let everyone know that we had a nice experience at the new Pier33 seafood restaurant in Clayton. It is on Main St. near the Clayton Steakhouse if you want to check it out.

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

What did you have ;)?

3. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

We have been there and agree it is a good addition for dining in downtown Clayton.

4. AnnetteL

Is everything deepfried?

5. AnnetteL

Well,at least that's something :cheers:

6. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I had fried flounder, popcorn shrimp, hushpuppies, backed potato & applesauce

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

well.. whatever the name of this is now... i guess its not gonna last long either.....

Found on Craigs List
    Seafood Restaurant - $30000 (Clayton)

Date: 2010-11-30, 9:29AM EST
    Reply to: sale-synyn-2086984872@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Nice Seafood Restaurant for sale in downtown Clayton. Established Restaurant with regular customers great lease and rent terms.Restaurant will be sold well stocked and ready to go on day one 90 seats and bar area private room for parties. Selling for family reasons asking 30,000 serious inquires only please. Thanks!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 2086984872

8. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Too bad. It doesn't seem like a seafood restaurant's going to make it there. The current place is better than it was when it was Pier 33. I can't imagine selling a restaurant on Craig's List is going to get a high quality owner, but you never know.

9. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Is this the same building that had the black mold years back?

10. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

We went there about a month ago. The food was fine but the are a couple of dollars higher than Mayflower. I hope it stays open.

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

No, that is where the Clayton Steakhouse is now. This is across the street, what used to be Main Steak, then one fish restaurant, then the current fish restaurant....

12. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I rode down main street earlier and refreshed my memory.

Why is it so hard for restaurants in this area?

13. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member