Village @ Cleveland Springs

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LovingLife10, Dec 1, 2010.

1. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know why they are selling so much square footage for such low price? Construction quality? Will they hold value? It just seems too good to be true for a neighborhood with a pool, playground, etc to be selling houses for $60 something per sq ft.

I am in the market for a new home (2000+ sq ft, less than $250,000). Any suggestions/opinions about neighborhoods in the area? I am willing to go towards Angier on 210, up and down Cleveland School Rd, Hwy 42, and Hwy 50 areas.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  2. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

small lots and built on a slab

We have looked there several times and really like the houses, but parking for five cars will be an issue.

3. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info! We live in a 1500 sq ft house right now, and our family has outgrown it. The nice thing about our house is that it's on a good sized lot (.75 acres) and has a two-car garage and nice long driveway for parking. It seems to me that when you go bigger, you have to sacrifice the lot size and driveway length. We really need more indoor space though, so I can sacrifice the others if neccessary. Happy house hunting! :)

4. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

Oh, and if you get the third floor finished, it takes away most of the attic space. Not a bad thing, it is just what is.

5. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Hi LovingLife...with your criteria you are going to have alot to choose from. I have showed several of the homes at Cleveland Springs and feel they are a good value..obviously not a custom home but still alot of bang for the buck..I would also consider looking at some of the re-sales currently on the market. From what I have seen you should be able to get almost exactly what you are looking for and then some! Let me know if I can be of any assistance and good luck!!