Facebook Friends

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Dec 2, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You still need to get on FB Mister!!! :jester:

2. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

The worst I read was "My anniversary is today and it sucks because I started my period." WTH? I don't need to know all that. :lol: Another one was "My toilet overflowed thanks to the bean burritos my wife made me eat last night." Dude, tmi and ****.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Dude, with those nuts you're lucky you didn't slam them in the truck door :jester:

Is it bad that I deleted and blocked my mother-in-law on facebook? She would call my husband constantly about my statuses. Not anymore cause I'm smarter than her :mrgreen:

KB, how about this one . . ."doc says my rash is almost gone now. Should be able to have sex again in a few days. Boy have I ever learned my lesson about pole dancing in Legends. They should clean that thing every now and then."

:hurray:

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

love the status! :cheers:

and I had to block and delete my FIL....:cheers:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

My sister deleted me :cheers::cheers:

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone has deleted or blocked me and don't care. They should know me inside and out before letting me into their online world. If they know me they know to take it all with a grain of salt cuz I love everybody and I like to laugh away. If they get all sensitive about stuff we probably were not good friends cuz everyone I'm friends with knows how to laugh!!!!!

Sherry

7. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

I dont care what anyone puts in their status...personal info, TMI, etc...

What i dont like is the ones that make no sense...

"I hope he finally appreciates it"

"This is the last time, i swear"

"Why on earth did they do that"?

"I hope you appreciate the effort!"

All of these, we have no idea what they mean and are only posted to get replies to ask....um...what are you talking about? Its people looking for drama or they are baiting other people to ask what is up and then the original poster will feel like people care about them.

When in reality, we dont.

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

You just described the Random Thoughts Thread.

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You got that right G!

You just like FB just for the pictures? :lol::lol:

10. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Yes but at least we know what we are getting in that thread. The Facebook hores just do it because they are Facebook hores.

11. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'm surpised by those that seem to use the newsfeed to express near poetic inneundos about their seemingly rocky relationships with others that may be on their list. I'll bet FB has really put a hurtin' on the afternoon soaps.

12. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

I delete couples who argue publically and disrespect one another on FB. I don't care who is right or wrong. Grow up and keep that **** private.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I deleted my brother, he should have gotten the hint when I listed my other brothers as siblings and not him. Just because we are related, doesn't mean I have to friend you. I did out of pity, but changed my mind. lol

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers::cheers::cheers: I only have one of my sisters on there. I can't take the drama from the other one. She actually had the gall to "friend" me. REALLY?? :evil: I did it to spare ya'll the trauma, LOL.

15. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

what a female dog

16. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

same here

17. Cleopatra

Yeah, he is a little b. 5 of us kids, and one of them turned out to be a whiny-baby, titty-sucking, liberal.

18. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

speaking of tmi. ;) my dad's girlfriend...keep in mind my dad isn't divorced or even officially separated yet...decided the best way to meet me is to try to friend me on fb. she's still sitting there...in my requests...wonder why i haven't accepted THAT one yet?! i leave it there as a source of amusement especially when she thinks changes her profile picture to one that includes my dad (that's happened a couple times). 8)

19. Cleopatra

Wow. :lol:

20. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I wasn't referring to your brother, missy. :lol: