Facebook Friends

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know. LMAO!!!!

2. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for someone to post that they're done and now they're wiping their butt.

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Hey now, you have other Liberals, that you love, on as friends and as one I'd better stay on!!!!

Sherry

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

whew, y'all made me go check that i was still friends on FB with you guys:lol::lol: i just don't get on enough to see the drama i guess, dang i am missing out from the sound of it:lol: when i first joined i really got into it and posted regularly but now it is randomly, just not enough time in the day and big brother blocks it during the day. But i do enjoy most the posts i read when i get the chance and if by chance i don't reply to something any of you posts to me, please forgive, by the time i get to check it there are like a gazillion new posts so i guarantee i miss quite a few.....

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I've deleted people who constantly curse and post ummm...inappropriate (to me anyway) stuff...I don't want that on my page!

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

One of my friends just added me - without my permission - to a group called "Don't let friends add friends to fb groups without their permission." ????????

I left the group and unfriended the "friend."

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Twasent me! :jester:

8. KDsGrandma

Hey, when are you gonna get on facebook?

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

When I get a face and life worth posting about (i.e. no time soon).

Today I woke up in another non descript Indiana town in a generic hotel room and then scraped the snow off the car, just look at the 15 pictures of the snow I took. Well I got to head off to the soap factory and then drive to the petroleum pipeline company in another non descript town!

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

how can someone else add you to a group? Maybe i need to check my groups too.

11. KDsGrandma

It's a relatively new feature, and most people have sense enough not to do it. You will get a notification if somebody does, and once you remove yourself, nobody can add you again without your permission.

12. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i hope is wasnt me cuz I don't know how to do groups...If i did it was an oops

13. KDsGrandma

LOL! No, it wasn't you, you're still on my friends list. :cheers: