Elisabeth Edwards

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Dec 6, 2010.

1. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i always thought john edwards was a scumbag and he proved me right. no one need try to convince me otherwise. sure people make mistakes but what he did when his wife was sick and he was running for frigging president is just plain disgusting. and then to defend himself by saying he had the affair while elizabeth was in remission (who knows if that time line is right) like that made it ok. scum bag to the core.
    i am deeply saddened when i think of the last years of mrs. edwards life. to be terminally ill and go through publically what she had to go though. its so unfair. i have been thinking about her nonstop since the news broke earlier today. i pray for her kids.

db's wife

2. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

I never said he was a gentleman. I was just pointing out that you nor anyone else knows how he may have helped her during her last days.

3. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

This is exactly how I feel. Now at least she has some peace.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:iagree:

she had more dignity & grace in her little finger....

May she rest in peace.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well put.

6. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

My sincere prayer is that John Edwards will man-up and put his young children first since neither parent did for a long time.

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

To honor Elisabeth and her courageous fight I refuse to mention any of the negativity brought on by individuals in her life. I only recognize today and always for the sake of her surviving children that she was one hell of a lady. Grace doesn't define how she held herself as it's too puny of a word. I can only hope that if I ever am put through even just 5% of what she endured in her public life that I will be able to stand as tall and die with as much dignity in my private life.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: very well said

9. steve

steve Well-Known Member

Scumbag husband or not, I'm sure Elizabeth Edwards would choose life involved with him and her family over peace with an early death.

10. dangerboy

of course she would.

db's wife

11. dangerboy

you are right. my post was not to create negativity but to help express how terrible i feel about what all she went through at the end of her life.

may she rest in peace.

-db's wife

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I have great admiration for the legacy Ms. Edwards' left. She seemed like such a classy lady and it is my understanding that when she died she was in high hopes that she would be reunited with her late son. Very dignified right up to the end. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Sherry

13. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Crazy group of folks in that crowd. Cannot understand why they would show up at her funeral.....how sad.

Sherry

15. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

Because they are lunatics!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  16. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

It sure would be nice if some of those TSA workers needed to delay them at the airport so they did not make their plane in time to be here to disrupt the funeral. Elizabeth Edward's younger children are the same age as mine and my heart breaks for them. Like her or not--those poor kids do not deserve to have thier mother's funeral disrupted.

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

18. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

19. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I agree! I think that they have got to be one,if not the most ridiculous group in America :ack::ack::ack:
    For the life of me I can't figure out WHY they would want to protest at her funeral!?

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Because they are attention whores, plain and simple. Scum of the earth as far as I am concerned.