Elisabeth Edwards

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

That's pretty cool.

Sherry

2. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Can someone explain it to me, too ... PM me if necessary? I don't get it, not one bit!

3. Sherry A.

4. Sherry A.

Guess I found it.

Sherry

"When they were visited from the Most High God with the death of their 16-year-old son, they did not humble themselves before His mighty hand. They reared up in rage, decided they would show God who is boss, and meddled in matters of the womb, resulting in 2 more children -- now motherless."

The church goes on to claim that she is now a "resident of hell, where her rebellion and rage will take full flower."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/...funeral-westboro-baptist-church_n_794333.html

5. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

:lol::twisted::ack:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG, how can anyone that claims to be a church of God spew such hate. They are seriously mentally deranged. i just hope and pray that none of Elizibeth's children seen any of their ramblings.

7. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

I plan to be apart of the human buffer.

8. steve

steve Well-Known Member

Someone really should just beat the living **** out of those people.... I mean until they're urinating blood through a catheter. It's all they'll understand.

9. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

They keep making reference to homosexuality and her son. Are they claiming that he was gay?

I don't know anything about the family so I have been trying to figure out the connection also.

10. agree. These people need to smell what they're shoveling.

11. Sherry A.

No I don't think they are talking about being gay at all. They are saying that the Edwards' should not have had children after Wade was killed and that they messed with God's work by doing so. Look at the link to Huffington and scroll down.....you will get a view of them and what they think.

Real Sickos,
    Sherry

12. Sherry A.

Very proud of you. I might just join you.

Sherry

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

14. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Well, that would have been the only connection to the Edwards that I could come up with, but it must just be the cameras.

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:iagree:

16. Sherry A.

17. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

anyone else listening to G105???

18. Sherry A.

No, why?

Sherry

19. ncgal

ncgal Well-Known Member

Yes, I listened to the "interview". It is amazing how much hatrid people can have towards another human being.

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

And I, the most unpolitical person on this board, might be there too....