A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Me too,the baking bug ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Mmmm. Cake, cookies, starry things... I'm getting the stalking bug!!

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

No exterminator on our end......we'd be glad to help take those off your hands, ladies. :lol:

Sherry

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Are those Bed Bugs in there?

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Thanks Hught. I'm not hungry anymore.

6. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Yummy! I can just taste those warm, gooey chocolate morsels now. :drool:

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Anytime! 8)

8. Sherry A.

Got the iPod Touch in today as a present for the Holidays. Hope it lasts longer than the other versions!!

Sherry

9. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Baked this morning,Christmas-bread aka Stollen ;)
    [​IMG]

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

the 'Bev'inator has completely lost her mind.....

11. Cleopatra

Anybody else going to the Smithfield Christmas parade tonight? Like Bev, *I* have lost my mind.

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Not me, putting up decorations. :cheers:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

not me either, got the Chamber Christmas Party - hopefully will get to decorate my house this weekend

14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Got Team Trivia tonight so the Smithfield parade won't be in my plans.

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol:

16. Cleopatra

It...............................................................................................was ................................................................................. so.................................................................................................cold........................

17. Sherry A.

Fool......haha

Sherry

18. Cleopatra

The girls loved it. Of course they had on thermal undies, snowpants, boots, mittens, and hats. I forgot my gloves at home.

It was nice except for the junk vendors walking up and down the street in front of us, and does every Little Miss Whoever in the county need to be in the parade? I detest seeing little girls with makeup caked on. I found a route with no traffic, parked at the Chicken Barn and got in/out with no problem. We'll go again next year.

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

We went, I was a little disappointed in the small crowd. My oldest was in it and when she's in a parade I expect the masses to turn out. It was very cold though, I think that contributed to it, the good news is that parking was no problem. We parked behind the library and only had to walk one block.
    The Bob and the Showgram truck was freaking AWESOME!
    The Clayton parade is Saturday, the crowd always shows up for that one. It's always way too long and it's always freezing by the end. If you don't get there an hour early you have to park a mile away and you will get a bad spot to watch. I can't wait!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Praise the Lord, I don't have to go this year. Suffered through that thing for years because DS was in it. So tired of every business in town and surrounding counties trotting out their service truck including the funeral home. Never have figured out what that had to do with Christmas. I am NOT in the Christmas spirit by the time it's over for sure.

Yes, I am a Scrooge about the Clayton Christmas parade. Flame away. 8)