Christmas Angels 2010

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Oct 19, 2010.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Check your paypal please 8)

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Hi all Can we still donate stuff ? Do you need things wrapped? What are kids ages and sizes ? I want to help out...late but I want to help..lol

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

4. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I have cash to give. Trouble is my schedule has been insane lately. Even this weekend is crazy. Is there any way for someone to pick it up & get it to you?? Let me know. If not, I'll figure out something. Thanks.

Stephanie-- mom to 7

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I'll beg with you, Jennifer! We have lots of kids counting on us! If not for all of you, these babies may not have a Christmas (with presents anyway). Santa will come through, right?

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Jenn - check your email.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I've got some errands to run today, I'll come by and get it.

Sandy
    796-5284

8. JenniferK

I don't normally do this....but to encourage giving and make you all see how this program is supposed to work, I wanted to share....

A family we helped a few years back just emailed me. They really needed help then, but are doing better now. They have $100 for me to pick up for the Angels project.

Makes me feel all warm inside.....how about you?

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

that is awesome:hurray::hurray::hurray:

10. JenniferK

Bump bump bump!

You only have until Monday, the 13th, to paypal me a donation, to DaisiLou@aol.com

OR until Wednesday the 15th to make another donation.

I, or one of Santa's Elves will be more than happy to meet you somewhere and pick it up.

Please open your hearts and your pocketbooks for these kids!

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

These families are counting on us! Come on, we can do it!!!

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i will be in my office today until 7pm if it is convenient to run by here to drop off something or whatever makes it easiest for you folks:grouphug:

13. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

cool! i finally got my stuff together and hubby and the kids are supposed to drop by this evening with a couple toys. hopefully they will be good for the families...if not, please either keep for next year or donate elsewhere. thanks for working so hard on this!

14. JenniferK

Just a gentle reminder that today is the ABSOLUTE last day to paypal a donation. After close of business today, we would need to meet you to pick up a donation.

The LAST day for donations is Wednesday.

Thank you all for your support.

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Yes yes.... i forgot .... LOL ..... see you tonight sometime :lol:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

for money donations right? The box will still be in my office through Wed for gift donations.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i can stop by on the way home if you want me to, not like it is out of the way:lol::lol:

18. JenniferK

Money donations can be made thru Wednesday, but PAYPAL donations MUST be made by today.

Red....

It's okay, lol....I will stop by on my way home with Little Man's gift and pick it up then if that's okay?

19. JenniferK

Last Day People!!

Santa's elves will be sorting and seperating gifts for the rest of the week....so today is the LAST day to make a donation to the 4042 Christmas Angels.

Dig deep into your pockets.....we need you!!

20. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Jen,

Hopefully you received mine. I was so worried that I was late it getting it out.

Sherry