Elisabeth Edwards

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Dec 6, 2010.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

they were interviewing one of the ladies that will be coming to raleigh to "protest" the funeral. it was horrible! she said that they will be within a mile to a mile and a half of the church and that they had signs made that say "thank god for breast cancer" "elizabeth edwards is going to hell" and some other ugly ones! she was crazy!!!!

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

That lady was certifiable....

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Some people need to be shot.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I just wish the news and all the media outlets would completely ignore them. The more they are put out there, the more attention they get, which feeds the spawn.....

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

yup

I bet they have some one out there to cover the 'protest'.

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I hope none of their family members gets breast cancer. What a sad situation for everyone involved. I cannot imagine what her children would think if they saw that kind of crowd.

Sherry

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Hope they cover all sides. I'm thinking about joining the group that will surround an outside area to block off those who want to make a spectacle of someone's death. Maybe a love circle.

Sherry

8. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

9. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

This is how the nutjobs justify doing the unthinkable to this woman's family:
    http://media2.newsobserver.com/smedia/2010/12/09/07/Document.source.prod_affiliate.156.pdf

Here is the interview from G105 if you missed it:
    http://ht.ly/3naYE (Link from G105)

FINALLY and MOST IMPORTANT:

Want to help but not sure how you can? Join the community as we unite for the "Line of Love" Saturday morning at 10 o'clock. Everyone is showing up to form a "Line of Love" around the Edenton Street United Methodist Church to protect the Edwards' family and friends and show their support.

Also there is a group on facebook planning to form a human buffer too. Search on facebook for "Protect Elizabeth Edwards' funeral from Westboro" They will be there from 11:00am - 2:00pm

Info from the facebook page in case you don't have access:
    he Westboro church plans to protest for 45 minutes before the funeral set for 1 p.m. at Edenton Street United Methodist Church in downtown Raleigh, according to the church's website.

Let's create a human buffer between Elizabeth Edwards and the Westboro church

• This will be a powerful and peaceful gathering.
    • Remain on city property.
    • Do not under any circumstance touch any member of the WBC.
    • Do not say or chant anything that acknowledge WBC's presence.
    • Police officer(s) will most likely stand between us and WBC to ensure peace.
    • Anyone making a physical threat can be arrested for disturbing the peace.

We respectfully request that the media keep cameras and microphones off of the WBC group and report on the funeral and the outpouring of the community's support.

Instructions:

No one is going to be on the 200 block of Edenton Street - where the church is located.
    There will be police to block anyone from approaching or going near the church.
    We are going to be asked to be on the 100 block of Edenton Street on the North Side.

10. Md2NC

Md2NC Member

11. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

How did it go?

12. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

13. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Did this Jackie Kennedy wannabe get enough attention?

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Wow, tacky much?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  15. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Having her funeral on TV was beyond ridiculous.

16. steve

steve Well-Known Member

That's beyond a harml;ess smarmy remark and takes you into ***** status there bud.

17. steve

steve Well-Known Member

She was local... she was a celebrity of sorts. Some people are interested. Live with it.

18. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I was surprised her funeral was televised myself.

19. steve

steve Well-Known Member

agreed in that respect. quite an outpouring of love from others though.

20. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

:lol: