Shout out to Dr. Riccobene's Office

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Dec 14, 2010.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Long story short . . . I went to doc with severe face pain Monday and was told I have a sinus infection and given antibiotics. Today the pain came back and was even worse. It seemed to be concentrated on a particular tooth. Now you all know I am a COWARD when it comes to a dentist. I called Dr. R's Hwy. 210 office in tears and they told me to come right on. I have never been there before but they fit me in.

I have to say that they are the absolute nicest, sweetest, wonderful people up there! Everyone from the front desk to the dentist was so nice and calming and understanding. I could tell that they had dealt with babies like me before.

Luckily, it turned out not to be a bad tooth but I did find out that I have a LOT of dental work to be done in the near future. It's ok, I can handle it!

Thank you to everyone that helped me today. You really did make a difference in my anxiety level and you DID get a new patient today (whether you want me or not :lol:).

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

we wouldn't steer you wrong sister!

:grouphug::grouphug:

4. CAROLINA SUN

CAROLINA SUN Well-Known Member

THANKS for the recomendation. I need to find a new dentist and have ins.
    mine is the coldest person on earth, they don't even talk to people. They just make a printout and hand it to you... I need TLC!!!!!

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Call Dr. R's office. I promise you won't regret it. Nicest folks I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

6. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I agree 100%!!!!

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I need to find a local dentist that accepts my insurance. I broke a tooth yesterday while chowing done on some chex mix and need to do something about it.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Call 'em

LOVE Dr. Riccobene! :grouphug:

9. CraigSPL

Think they take BCBS?

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yes they do

11. KellBell

yep!

12. CraigSPL

Kaci and KB...that's good to know as they aren't listed on the BCBSNC website as providers.

13. cosmicvagabond

cosmicvagabond Well-Known Member

I have to echo that about the Farmer's office. I had an appt there as well and it made going to the dentist OK.

14. KellBell

You have to search by a specific doctors name....not the practice. I found all the docs at the McGee's (319) office, when I searched by their last names individually.