Christmas Angels 2010

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Oct 19, 2010.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Sherry-Yes, I did....

We have received donations for a child, aged about 6 months till 2 years and we do not have any children in that age range.

If you know of any family in need that has a child in this age range, please give me a call. If we are unable to use the donations this way, that's fine, but we'd like to reach out here first.

Thank you...

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I got to see 2 of my favorite elfs yestersay!!! :jester:

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

How about here:

http://www.harborshelter.org/

They are still showing a need. Try not to cry when you see the: "Mom, Dad please get some help."

Sherry

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Angels have delivered!

Mini celebration @ Draft House now!

5. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Thanks again for doing this JEN!!

6. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

good times with good friends at CDH, Jen you rock for doing all you do:cheers::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

So do you you kaci. Hey, when I was so sick you sent over a wonderful chicken casserole and my dear daughter would greatly appreciate the recipe, me too. Please PM me with it as we would love to duplicate it.....everything but the love you put in it and sent.

Thanks,
    Sherry

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

girl, i am one of those that creates recipes with what i have on hand and when even my kids ask how to do it, it is very hard to repeat:oops: i am so glad you guys enjoyed it but to repeat it i have no clue. Next time i do one, i will see whatever i have in the pantry and come up with something similar but different.