Free Couch - Come and Get It

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mordorboy, Jan 2, 2011.

1. mordorboy

mordorboy Well-Known Member

Can I put this here? Maybe should be classifieds...I have a free sleeper couch that can go to the person who will just take it away. The cushions are rough....dogs, but I suppose a little cleaning and a slipcover would fix it right up and it could be useful. I think the sleeper mattress is fine. PM me if you are interested...prefer no lookers, just takers. Here's some pics..

<url>http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/mordorboy/cat/</url>

Ignore the cat pics. We are a dog only, no-smoking, no cat home.

2. mordorboy

mordorboy Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll pay for somebody to come and get it!

I'll pay for somebody to come and get the couch...send me quotes

3. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Hey, sometimes you can't even give stuff away for FREE. If people don't need it, they won't even want it for Free! Sorry!

4. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

try posting it on craigslist or on wake freecycle. Its amazing some of the garbage people will take.

5. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Maybe so, prm, but if you put a sign on it "For Sale - $100", it'll be gone in a half hour.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:jester:

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Take it up to 42 and offer it to some of the "homeless" people.

8. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

What would they need a couch for if they haven't got a home? :?

9. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

So they'd be comfortable while they're trying to collect money!

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Is this going to be the couch thread? I'm going to have a love seat to get rid of soon myself. I think it's made by Lazy Boy. Both sides extend. One side has a sprung spring in the seat but it still sits well. It's still the favorite side. It's dark burgundy. It's too nice to throw away. I'll do a 'curb alert' and post a pic when it's ready to go. It's too nice to toss. It's part of an older suit we kept when we got the new one and now we're ready rearrange things and there's about to be no room for it. The house hasn't been smoked in in over a year if that makes a difference. Maybe it's had time to air out.?

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey when you decide let me know, we are gonna need a love seat for the bonus room as soon as i finish cleaning it out (been used for storage for the past couple years).

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

You got it!

13. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

My lady-friend is trying to unload her Lazy Boy too. About a 6 footer and wears a mullet... cleans up well.