I mean really???

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Jan 6, 2011.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Come on.....

The time to be upfront about EVERYTHING is when you are IN your attorney's office. There is no sense in trying to hide it cause it's researched and it WILL come out. Then you look like a shmuck. And then ya wonder why no one believes anything else ya say...... :banghead:

For example: If ya have 2 or 3 houses that are paid for or some REAL high dollar luxury cars that are paid for or a bunch property that's un-encumbered........UNLOAD. Sell some stuff. Pay the bills. OR atleast be truthful so that you can be shown other "alternatives" that may be known in your attorney's office that can work to your advantage and enable you to retain your stuff. Lies and deceit are not conducive to a good case...

If it's something you are afraid you might lose or REFUSE to lose so bad that ya have to lie about it, you probably don't need to come in. So save yourself the gas and time, save the office that wasted time so they can help someone that really needs it. :mrgreen:

rant over.............

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

You go, girl!

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

One of my thoughts about that is, that the stuff could have been purchased without the other half knowning it was done.

If you don't believe that can be done then how do you explain all those car commercials during christmas with the husband or wife are giving a unbeknownest to spouse gift wrapped car.

:mrgreen:

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Oh honey!! Just what I wanted - another bill!!!

I never understood those commercials.

5. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Yeah those always amazed me too.... :? LOL

6. steve

steve Well-Known Member

bankruptcy or divorce?:lol:

7. Crysta

Crysta Guest

I recently bought a car without my husband knowing...although he did figure it out when he saw me driving it. That being said, if you can't pay your bills, you shouldn't be buying new things, and you should ABSOLUTELY be required to liquidate anything of value in order to pay off debts before they are reduced or forgiven.

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Been there, done that! Wish it was only a car, took me 5 years to payoff and I am still working like a dog!

Still not sure what, if anything I own, possibly another home.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have my own credit and if I choose to go and buy a new car, I can..........and I will. :jester: I am going to buy one by myself later on this year, just because I never have. 8)