Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Sherry, they range from 50's to 80's....

Ricky Nelson, Chicago, Bread, etc...

If you'll call me this evening or sometime tomorrow, I'll go out in the garage and read off the title to you.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I'll call but if you have Bread and others like that I'll buy them. Yeah, another present for myself. Please do not sell them until we talk.

Thanks,
    Sherry

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LED lights CHEAP!

TIA

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Regular lights or Christmas lights??

Regular, you might as well wait till next year and the bottom should fall on them compared to now.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Don't matter. Buying them for our tent. :lol::lol:

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

It's a long shot, but...I'm looking for a poker table. Round or octagon preferred, cherry or dark stain. Wanted it before New Years Eve, but can't seem to find one on CL. Needs to seat at least 6 people. We have chairs, so just the table is all we need. NOT Texas Hold Em or foldable, and doesn't need bumper pool or anything like that.

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Looking for a lift-up recliner for mama.

8. JenniferK

Yeah me too. Good luck with that, and let me know if you find another one. I've been looking for over a year. Everyone wants a freaking million dollars for them....

9. michelle

Jenn, there are several on Craigslist. Daddy ended up finding one at some medical place behind Johnston Memorial for a little over $700 today.

10. JenniferK

Yeah, I priced them last year....the cheapest I could find was about $700, unfortunately that's just not in my budget right now.

So....I'm still a lookin'...lol

11. michelle

There was one on CL the other day for under $200. Did you see that one? It was burgundy.

12. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

If you have the time and can get the station, listen to WPYB (Benson/Dunn) every morning from 8am-10am, or check their website:

www.wpyb1130am.com, from the main page go to "Links" and then click on "Items for sale this week"

Folks on there are always selling that sort of thing. Also, check on WTSB out of Smithfield, I believe they have a "For Sale" list, too.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's a good idea, what about Triangle Trader, is that still on 570? You call call and ask for items as well as offer them for sale. I think they have a website too.

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

(that was funny)

8)

I have a brand new - never out of the box, thing that take old slides and puts them on your computer. We had a bunch of old slides from hubby's mom and we wanted to put them on to discs. Well for Christmas he got two! So I am selling the one I bought. Rx Optics.

"Convert Your Slides And Negatives To Digital Pictures!
    Converts your 35mm negatives and slides into digital images on your computer. Place slides or negatives in the included tray and position in scanner. With a touch of a button you have a digital image you can save, edit and enjoy.

Scanner plugs into your computer's USB port for both power and photo transfer. It has a 5MP CMOS sensor that provides clear, bright digital images with amazing quality. You can adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, sharpness and more. The included software also lets you crop and resize your slides as well as convert your negatives into positives.

PC system requirements: Windows XP or Vista and a USB port. Approximately 3.75" x 3.5" x 6".

Sell for I paid $50 + shipping. Amazon has it for $48. Will sell for $30.00 obo

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I need a good recipe for a Mojito and or a Kamikaze (sp). We had some a few weeks ago that were really good and I haven't been able to replicate the drinks despite much googling.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Back in the day, we just made them with a good quality vodka chilled & lime juice - simple but good.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks! The ones we had were sweeter than that. I got a recipe that was vodka, triple sec and lime juice and it was a pucker upper!! Had to add some simple syrup. Then I got some Roses' lime juice and that didn't quite do it either. So then got some Tropicana Limeade...........still not the same. I guess I'm gonna have to call the bartender, LOL.

(for those about to troll and accuse me of being a lush, this has been an ongoing experiment, not all at one time)8)

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i have heard of them being made with the vodka, Roses Lime, & Cointreau - the Cointreau will sweeten it

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks! Will try that!

20. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member