A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I've had problems with them as well. They are coming out to my lair tomorrow for the 5th time in four months.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Want my dog, Trudy, and me to come whip some butt for ya'?

Sherry

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I feel your pain. I have to take my "new" car to the dealer tonight. Something is nasty sounding in the motor. I am NOT a happy camper. :evil:

yes, folks, I know that there are tons of mechanics out there besides the dealer, but I didn't have such hot luck the last time anyone OTHER than the dealer worked on the innards of one of my car's engines. At least there I will have some recourse if they **** something up this time.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

No ****? :boxing:

Check the LCD thread for more info...

<beer me again somebody>

5. harleygirl

LOL! You keep dropping weight and you couldn't whip my ***. :lol:

I miss you chicklet!

6. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Mine revolves around getting reception on one of my HD receivers. All the others work fine.

7. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Check your PMs Lobo Loco. :lol:8)

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin is one bat s**t crazy lady.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Happy it's not a problem with the motor in my car...........it was the alternator making all that racket. WHEW!! Still $$, but not as bad as I had feared.

10. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Some inspiration for today:

Be patient with everyone, but above all with thyself. I mean, do not be disheartened by your imperfections, but always rise up with fresh courage.

- Francis De Sales

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Why would anyone need a liquid blender rod? Is it more special than a spoon? I'm reorganizing my kitchen drawers and came across mine again. It came with the kitchen aid mixer. I had to research it to figure out what it was it's been pushed around from drawer to drawer...I forgot what it was. Do I need this item? 2011 I'm pitching a LOT of STUFF! If I don't LOVE it or NEED it it's gone! Do I need this thing? All it looks like to me is a good way to knock a drink over.
    [​IMG]

12. harleygirl

Get rid of it.
    I"m in the process of purging a bunch of stuff also. :cheers:

13. nsanemom22

Got rid of it.

Cleaned out 3...and half of two other drawers. Counted 133 bread ties. :oops: I have But I might need it syndrome. I saved 2. lol

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

15. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

HEY HEY!!! While yall are cleaning and clearing out if you have any old shoes that you are wanting to get rid of bring them to Wake Radiology at White Oak! We are collecting them!!!!! :)

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

what you collecting shoes for?:allears:

17. nsanemom22

OMG!! I just realized!! I have an issue with TWOS! I made a pic of my two bread ties for you! Then I noticed my 2 pizza cutters, 2 scissors, 2 potato peelers, I threw out a second set of measuring spoons and a second half set of measuring cups. There is a second glass measuring cup in a good will box right now! LMAO! I'm going to have to sit down and think about this... I went to a wedding recently and ...bought two pairs of shoes! :shock: omg... I have two black jackets that I wear all the time! .. ... I have two same copies of a favorite yoga dvd. :? This is getting weird. The longer I think about it the weirder it gets. Now I'm going to spend the rest of the day taking inventory of all my belongings.
    [​IMG]

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LMAO!!! If it's an illness, I have it too! I have many multpiles of certain kitchen items. I think I have 4 complete sets of measuring cups. At least 2 measuring spoons, 2 sets of canisters, 2 sets of knives plus at least 5 paring knives, 2 mixers (1 hand, 1 stand), 2 food processors (1 big, 1 little), it goes on and on. 3 pressure cookers (yes, 3 in various sizes) I have a serious compulsion when it comes to kitchen "stuff". And more Tupperware than 3 people need!:mrgreen:

But if you need something for cooking, I probably have it!!:jester:

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

See in my case when cooking I need multiples of things, cause unlike the wfie who cleans as she goes, I just dirty as I go and if I need something that I just used, I pull another out of the drawer and have at it. :jester:

20. nsanemom22

I still have five other drawers of stash to choose from. But I did get rid of enough stuff to feel like a friend has died. By the time I go through the cabinets below I'll be wearing black.