A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

We are collecting shoes for the Share Our Shoes Campaign.

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

or if you are having a problem with what you're reading why don't you take your own advice. Ignore.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

oh ok. I have never heard of that....I will google and get the 4-1-1

4. KellBell

girl, you are too funny. I have duplicates of a lot of kitchen gadgets too. :)

You are making me want to go home and re-do my drawers. I want to 'gut' my pantry too. Take everything out and start all over. I think you've inspired me.

5. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I was gonna say, none of my drawers look that neat. Most people have one junk drawer. I have about 5! :lol: The same drawer will have batteries, pictures, floss, and a golf ball. No wonder I can't find anything!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LMAO! We have 2 sets of almost everything also.

7. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Quote:"You are making me want to go home and re-do my drawers"
    that just sounds funny :jester:

I wish I had as many drawers to re-do,the builder didn't even put one in big enough for a silver ware holder,I've got only two very narrow one's. Don't know how on earth I missed that when first looking at the house!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  8. KellBell

I was waiting for someone to say something. :mrgreen:

9. Allioop

I love my crockpot except the torture of smelling good food all day.

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Alli I had serious two junk drawers. One is cleaned out and one is organized into bags. It's tools, nails, staples, and odds and ends that can't be thrown out. At least things aren't loose and rolling around. A pliable filing cabinet if you will. :cheers:

And now that I'm thinking about it there are 2 sets of shower hooks in there. I'm pitchin' those next trip into the kitchen. ... frees up space for more bread ties ya know.

KB I hear ya on the pantry! That's on my list for next week. I can't live with it anymore. Too many cooks in the kitchen. I know where stuff is when I put it up but when DH goes to helping there's no telling where it ends up, then I follow his lead.. and then nothing is in order.. yup,next week for sure, if not this weekend.

But tomorrow I have hot date with what ever is under the counter inside the cabinets. I have a nice mandolin somewhere.

I spied more two's. There are two twos in my screen name. :?

11. Allioop

That is nsane! :lol: Really, what does the 22 mean in your screen name?

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom - to -two -children

13. Allioop

oh duhhhh... I was thinking of the number "22" lol.

14. nsanemom22

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

That is taking two of everything too an extreme, isn't it?

16. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Gosh, just make sure whatever you do you don't end up with a third child because then you would have to go for number four too:lol:

17. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I had one nerve left today....

It's gone now.

18. nsanemom22

No cabinet combing today. Ended up at BJs and Wally world with MORE cráp to cram in the pantry. I don't know what I'd do without my pantry. DH said that was one thing he definitely wanted when we were looking at houses. I didn't care either way. Never had one to worry about. Now that I do, I'm so glad I've got it! Glad he was thinking ahead... Now if I only had two of them!

19. Allioop

I would so love to be a kid again just for a day. I forgot how it feels when my greatest worry was if my room is clean enough to go outside and play.

20. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

No way I would want to be a kid again! I would prefer to be my cat for a day. He has it made and he knows it!