Still think she's an innocent victim?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 2not2, Jan 13, 2011.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Just my 1-1/2 cents....

"the girl" sounds like a spoiled attention whore, and when she doesn't get what she wants she just starts ruining lives. Next she'll be shooting wives (L.I. Lolita) or boiling bunnies (Basic Instinct).

:?

2. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Someone in such desperate need for attention that they would continue to act out even after destroying one man's life has some issues and needs counseling ASAP before anyone else gets hurt.

And now that it's pretty known who this girl is any man who is stupid enough to indulge her need for attention deserves everything he gets as a result.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I think if they were to use sex as bait for a sting it would be some one of age under the guise of a younger person targeting predators.

If not it would be the same thing as sending a small boy into a bathroom alone with another man, say a suspected pedophile, just to see if he'd take the bait. It would never happen. Probably a bad example .. but apples to apples.

4. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Two adult men should have the self control to stay away...

5. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

6. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

JoCo Lolita

I knew a girl like that once............in fact, I knew her twice.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Two wrongs don't make a right either. She's also old enough to know better, especially since this apparently not an isolated event for her. Based on what has been reported anyway.

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Bingo!

9. nsanemom22

And I'm betting they aren't they only two. Just the only two in the public eye in a position to get caught for someone to say something about it.

10. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

Have you ever met an adult man? You don't seem to know much about them. :mrgreen:

If we're discussing a 16 year old female with all the curves of a grown woman, the barriers between "child" and "adult" are only legal ones.

11. nsanemom22

QFT.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Uh, let's not forget about maturity, mentality, and emotional maturity differences between a 16yo and a 18yo - 2 years makes a pretty big difference in the development of those hormones that can affect a female's judgement. Trust me i am not defending here, just saying that a man that says the only barrier to keep him from a 16yo is legal seems a little off to me.

13. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

The girl is 16 now. These incidents happened her freshman year of high school (march of 09) which would make her 14. Just FYI.

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

15. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

Are you kidding?
    And I'm just saying that anyone depicting a typical 16 year old female as an "defenseless, innocent little girl" in this day and age seems a little off to me. She knew what she was doing was illegal for the men involved, and spun her web.

16. LovingLife10

I know you guys are talking about a 16 year old, but the girl in question was 14 when this stuff happened. I agree that even a 14 yr old should know better, but depending on the way she's been raised, that could be up for debate. When my kids are fresh out of middle school, i will have taught them to have the descernment to know better than doing such things, but some parents do not teach their children. You would be amazedat what some teenagers think is acceptable behavior because of what they've been taught at home.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

no not kidding, no she was not right and yes, has her own share of blame here, but good grief, she is still a minor, immature, and stupid but the men involved are adults. Why is it so different when it happens to a high school boy and the teacher is female and everyone thinks he was innocently manipulated by an adult female & as we have seen numerous times the female teacher takes the fall and the poor boy is the innocent? Seems like double standards going on here IMO. What i am asking is that why is it assumed the female's fault no matter what age, us dang conniving women are the downfall of a good man every time huh?:lol::lol:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Like I said, two wrongs don't make a right. Apparently she is seeking attention in all the wrong places. What is missing in her life that this crap keeps happening? In my lay opinion, this girl needs HELP sooner rather than later. She is already being labeled, rightly or wrongly and that may follow her the rest of her life.

19. LovingLife10

That damn Eve stigma will follow us forever. In any case though, at the end of the day, these were grown men in a position of authority that allowed this to happen. Some male and female teachers alike are flirted with and propositioned EVERY DAY they go to work and have the discernment, conscience, and authority to say that is not acceptable. All men aren't that weak. It was their JOB to say no and teach that girl a lesson, not give in to a 14 yr old's temptation.

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

QFT:hurray::hurray::hurray: