A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

In Vino Veritas

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

So.... someone gets drunk on wine and tells the truth in the kings bed. Are y'all pm'ing in code?

3. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

nsanemom is an educated woman....now i really hate her.

[​IMG]

:lol:

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Who's drunk? It's not even 12:30.

5. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

HG All it should have taken was a phone call. I had to call the bank and tell them that a large transaction would be coming through from Emerald Isle Realty (when we were planning our vacation last year) and they let it go right through on my debit card. Go gettum girl!!!

6. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I think for some on here the time of day is immaterial.

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

cleo, me and the boys watched 'Drop Dead Fred' the other night....:lol::lol:

8. Cleopatra

It's gotta be noon somewhere, right?

9. Cleopatra

Dog poo, dog poo. Yucky yucky dog poo!

One of my childhood faves. Do you own it or did you rent it somewhere? I think the girls would like it. :cool:

10. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Who said anything about pm'ing? I'll tell the truth stone sober and right here in the open on a thread. (And I'll probably be in the king's bed on my laptop when I do it.....bow chica wow wow). :lol:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

As I read it, she isn't talking about actual PM's, it just looks like from the crptic little posts that somebody is trying to tell somebody something without coming right out with it. Just my .02.

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

this is what I'm looking forward to tonight

[​IMG]

14. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I'm bummed they sent Boychuk back to Charlotte. I'm also bummed that I could have gone to the game tonight and had great seats, but my friend is sick and I have nobody to go with!! :lol: (yes, I'm laughing at myself) :lol:

15. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Technically......no.

16. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

How many dad gum younguns do you have there, Mother Hubbard? Aren't you about my age? Good grief.

17. Cleopatra

Three so far. :lol:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I dare one more person to give me attitude for something I have no control over today. :evil:

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I borrowed it from a co-worker. I love it too. First time for the kids, they loved it.

Hello, snotface!

20. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I don't know why I keep going back to that Wal-mart on Hwy 42. It seems like they restock maybe every couple of months and heaven forbid they open more that two registers at a time. I keep thinking it will be better when I go back. :lol: The Paula Deen bakery treats make up for the trouble though.