Question about eviction

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by softballmom, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

"money doesnt fix stupid". Take the kids home with you & show them how normal people do things. Maybe a box under a bridge will straighten out the parents.

2. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

:hurray:

3. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

If Only! I am already the wicked step-mother,she thinks everything is my fault, and her dad should rescue her every time she screws up. She is 27, her husband is 35. It is a bad situation. And of course, the children are the leverage she uses to make her dad feel guilty. I wish I had a solution for this problem.

4. rushlow2004

yeah I know she did that when she was over here for that very short month. I heard it all. Your so very wicked lol. She always talked that everyone owes her. I never could figured that one out.

5. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

You have a solution. Call social services & a lawyer. Get them kids & give em a shot at a stable life. Better yet go to DSS & talk to them face 2 face.

6. softballmom

I can call Social Services, and I will. My experience is that that is not very effective. She has been investigated twice that I know of. Neither she nor her husband have a job. They are about to be evicted. And guess what , they got a puppy this weekend?????? I am so frustrated! The lawyer idea would be a great one if I could afford one.

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree:

And to OP's response to getting a lawyer.....ever heard of Legal Aid?

Sherry

8. softballmom

Yes, I have heard of Legal Aid. It is for the poor, which I am not. But every dollar of my budget is carefully budgeted, and there is no extra.

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Maybe Animal Control will take action, a puppy is about to be homeless.

That whole situation sucks. I have no ideas or advice (not that you were looking for any either). How about bribing the parents into letting you take the children?

10. rushlow2004

Are you freaking kidding me? A puppy! Unreal..they are about to be kicked out and they got a puppy..omg. Not surprised though.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Or maybe a stroke of genius, they can potty train it on someone else's carpet.