Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Anyone have a wii for sale? Our is dying. Don't want to pay a fortune, have lots of games, so just need the wii!

2. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

When you find your table, you have a seat prefilled.....ME I LOVE POKER

I have a foldable Poker table top that you can borrow if you wanna invite me over for poker night!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Yeah he's got a couple of them.

4. harleygirl

Looking for a q-pon code for NFL.com OR a discount of some sort. I NEED a jersey!!!!

5. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
  6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

There is a sports store in Triangle town center that usually has some decent prices on jerseys unless you are looking for a "authentic sideline jersey" Those things can get pricey.

7. harleygirl

I don't know who you are but I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Got a 20% discount AND 2 day FREE shipping between yours and swinkles input! MUAH! I LOVE MY 4042.COM PEEPS!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  8. harleygirl

I aint about to walk into a mall when I can order online in my yoga pants. :lol:

9. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

No problem...happy to help! :cheers:

10. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

A local gym without having to sign a yearly contract.

11. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

And a ring guard.

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

All the advertising I've heard for Planet Fitness says there is no contract required?

13. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I think you can do a 6 month contract at Fit for Life.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Just don't take a bath

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I have a huge tote of girls 18 mo winter/spring/summer clothes. Well over 100 pieces, gigantic tote full. I want $60 for it

Also have a LG envy 2 for $40

16. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Cleaning house!

Have a white train table with double sided insert board. Similar to the one on the link below except it has 2 drawers, one on each side. $25 and it's yours.

http://littlekidstuff.com/kidkraft_train_table_white.htm

1 Lightning McQueen Tricycle - Still in good shape and ready to ride $10.00

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/disney-pixar--cars-boys-trike

1 Little Tikes Plastic Toy Box - $10.00

1 plastic Child's play desk. Similar to the link below but not lightning mcqueen - $7.00

http://www.walgreens.com/store/cata...g_&srccode=cii_5784816&cpncode=24-130043689-2

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

We have one of those train tables. I painted it with chalk board paint and have gotten a few more years of use out of it. Pitched the table part.

18. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

I want the toy box! I pm'd you about it. Thanks!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm gonna have a used dryer probably next week some time. Whirlpool, about 15 years old. Still works, I'm just buying a newer set off my sister, LOL. Not sure about the washer yet, the one I am getting needs repair and it may not be ready at the same time. It's also a Whirlpool, but it's only a few years old.

20. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

I think most offer services without a yearly contract now, it's just you pay more each month than if you did a contract. I know when I was at Fit For Life, you could pay per month. And now at KX Fitness you can also pay per month.

Expect your price to be maybe $10/15 per month higher than doing a year's worth with draft or up-front. KX Fitness I believe is $39/month without a contract. I paid $15/mo for 2 years worth.