BJ's Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ForeverFaithful, Jan 21, 2011.

1. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I have been asked by some if we would be doing another BJ's fundraiser. If everyone would give me until the next week, I will try to get a hold of the person at BJ's and try to get things set up. If you are needing to renew your membership or want to get one, go ahead and send me your email address so that as soon as I get the application, I can email it to you.

My daughter is a senior this year, so after this time, I am not sure if we will be doing any more. Possibly if she needs help with things for her continued education.

Your membership does not have to be expired to renew it. What will happen is the 15 months will be added to your membership.

thanks for all those that are interested.

FF and daughter.

2. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I sent you my e-mail address. It will be interesting to see if the same deal is available in 2011.

3. ForeverFaithful

I have emailed the person I deal with. I am not sure if she works weekends or not, but it shouldn't take long to hear from her. I am pretty sure it will be the same deal, but not sure if the price will be the same, but we will see. I have to renew my membership also, so am hoping it is. As soon as I get the applications, I will be emailing them to everyone that sends me their email address. Thanks again!!!

4. ForeverFaithful

OK, I have the application and temporary cards. Those that have already sent me their email address, I have emailed the apps to you already. There are a few changes this time, but it is still a good deal:

>Normal price has gone from $45 to $50, so discount price has gone from $35 to $40....that is still a $10 savings from the regular price

>Still get the second card for free

>Instead of 3 additional months, you will be getting 2 additional months, so you will be getting 14 months instead of 15, but still a good deal.

Pretty much everything else is the same. Please feel free to pass the information onto people that you know that may want to renew or would like to get a membership.

Please be sure to let me know, when you send your applicaition back, if you will need a temporary pass.

Thanks again!!!

5. ForeverFaithful

Bump

Want to make sure we get everyone that wants one. This will probably be the last time we do this, since DD graduates this year, Please let me know if you want to renew or get a membership. You can add months even if you membership isn't due to expire. They will just add the months to the end of your membership.

6. Yes2day

Yes2day Active Member

FF, thanks for doing this again this year. I sent you my email address.

7. ForeverFaithful

Yes2day ~ you application has been sent and everyone is welcome for us doing this again and we want to say Thank You all back! This will help DD pay her band fees.

Like I said, this will probably be the last time we do this. Can't believe my baby is going to graduate this year.

8. garnet

garnet Well-Known Member

What is your deadline for sending it in to you?

9. ForeverFaithful

I have until 3/11/11 for this, but I will make a couple of drop offs to them so I can get peoples memberships renewed as quickly as possible. As soon as I get at least 10 apps back to me, I will turn the 1st set in, and so on.

10. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Mailed my app and check yesterday. Thanks again for helping me out again this year. I hope someone else in the band continues this project!

11. ForeverFaithful

Got it. Thanks for helping out again.

12. ForeverFaithful

13. Yes2day

Yes2day Active Member

Sent you a PM.

14. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Mailed my stuff. Thanks again!!

15. ForeverFaithful

Just an update......the applications I received so far were turned in last week. I have until March 11th, that is when this fundraiser is suppose to end. Everyone still has time to get an application and take part in this deal. If you or someone you know needs a BJ's membership or wants to renew, please let me know.

Thanks,
    FF and Daughter