A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I learned that the hard way, myself.

Sherry

2. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Pregnant woman wants a Butterfinger!!

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Dook? :boxing:

4. Allioop

Speaking of candy bars, the new (I guess it's new) peanut butter Snickers is so good. I wish I had never tried it!

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

You are absolutely correct...they are awesome. As a matter of fact, I've got one on my desk right now staring at me. They sort of remind me of the old Peanut Butter Twix bars in flavor...before M&M/Mars switched the PB Twix over to a chocolate cookie underneath. I tend to shun candy bars, but this one is delicious. Usually when I have a taste for a chocolate candy bar, I go for 3 Muskateers Truffle Bars...170 calories vs. 250 calories with a regular sized bar.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:iagree:

Great Pic!!

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

freakin' L O V E the 3 Musketeers Truffle bars.....

8. Allioop

I saw yesterday at Lowe's Foods where they had the "close out" special price. :? I hope they aren't being discountinued. Say it ain't so!

9. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Could be that they have a surplus and the Use By date is approaching. I looked on their website and could find nothing indicating that they were discontinuing the product. However, I did find some great looking recipes using 3 Musketeers.

www.3musketeers.com/recipes.shtml

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be THIS year and it WILL EQUAL TO 111.

Why is this?

11. Allioop

I saw this today, and it's so true. "Feed your faith and your doubts will starve."

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Because 7 8 9?

Oh wait, that why 6 is afraid of 7. I think it has something to so with numbers and stuff.

13. Allioop

I've seen this on Facebook. I think the 111 represents this year (2011). Given that, the year you were born plus your age will always equal the year we are in (the last two digits anyway). So this year I turn 35. I was born in 76. 76 + 35 = 111 (or 2011). Next year, 2012, I will turn 36 so 76 + 36 = 112 (or 2012). As far as I know, it works every time.

14. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

you should change your name from Allioop to AlbertEinstein.

15. Allioop

:lol: I wish. Someone explained that math trick to me years ago. I had forgotten about it until now. I wish I could say I figured it out all by myself! It did take me a while to remember it because the 111 was throwing me off. I was thinking the first one needed to stand for something.

16. Sherry A.

Going to see 3 Doors Down tomorrow night for free. Hope it is a good concert.

Sherry

17. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

It was gonna be till you made your announcement.

18. Sherry A.

Love ya' too. :lol:

Sherry

19. Sherry A.

Think so? I've never heard them but know my daughter likes them. Just found out it is outside and now I'm unsure if I want to go.

Sherry

20. Sherry A.

Maybe I'll layer up but now knowing it's outside doesn't sound appealing. My daughter is screaming from Western University that she wishes she could go. These old bones get cold easy. :lol: Might go for a while and see if they are good, like you suggest.

Sherry