A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I'll be there as well. If somebody tells you to **** and sit down it might be me. :lol:

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

If you people had half the idea of the crap that goes on in my head... :(: :shock:

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Mine too... so my cure is a glass of wine. Somehow it minimizes the crap. :mrgreen:

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Okay, then I'll know who to slap. :lol::lol:

Sherry

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Thank God it's Friday...

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Every day I am amazed at the stupidity of people. What has happened to this world? Does no one care about their fellow man anymore? THINK before you do things people!

7. Sherry A.

Total agreement, Michelle.

Sherry

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I want to know what makes people think they won't get caught when they steal. It might not be the first time, it might not be the second time...............but eventually, someone is gonna catch on that the numbers don't match. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Amen sister JK. :hurray::hurray:

10. Sherry A.

Please get warm, please get warm, please get warm. I'm so sick of it being cold to the bone.

Sherry

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

59 degrees and sunny tomorrow. going to be a good day to be on the course.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

or on the ocean fishin - hope hubby brings home some good fish!!

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

or a day trip out to Beaufort! :mrgreen:

14. CraigSPL

Last time I was in Beaufort I froze my butt off and had the nastiest beer I have ever tasted.

Note to all. Do not even think about getting a Kalik, and unlike the label there is nothing premium about it.

[​IMG]

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

dude...Kalik is awesome. obviously you haven't ever drank one in it's native land. ;)

16. CraigSPL

Been to the bahamas. And if you think it's awesome you must like licking a salt block.

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

So, I'm in the kitchen at work washing dishes after a party that my department hosted today and a co-worker comes in there with her finger bleeding. She asked me to hand her a bandaid so I did. Then she asks me to MOVE OVER so she can rinse her bloody finger in the KITCHEN sink with the dishes in it. Before I could tell her to take her arse to the bathroom she had already done it! :boxing: I have to wonder if people have been bitten by the stupid bug this week!

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

YUK Michelle!

I noticed in the paper that C3 got the Cleveland Chamber Business of the Year Award...

:confused:

Isn't C3 a church?

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Shhhh!!!!!

I saw the same thing and was :confused: too.

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member