Still think she's an innocent victim?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 2not2, Jan 13, 2011.

1. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Yep. :iagree:

2. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

I totally agree that she has issues that she needs help for. I am concerned though that forums on this topic are depicting the situation as if it is something that has happened over the span of years. This very well could be, but based on the news report, both incidents occurred right around the same time period (spring of 09), which would have been he second semester of her freshman year of high school. She has been involved in two incidents (that we know of) within months of each other. From the outside looking in, it sEems like maybe she was rebelling against something or acting out for a reason during that time. She needs help to work on whatever issues drove her to seek the affection of inappropriately older men. You never know what could be the reasons behind her actions.

3. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I agree!

4. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

THAT GIRL is a lecherous wench who picked out her prey to satisfy some sick need within her mind. She pushed the issues so that these guys would cross the boundries of good taste. She is very mature for her age, wayyyyyy too mature. She trapped these men. SHE is the sexual predator!!!!

Yes they should not have taken the bait. but she needs blame not sympathy. Sympathy is what she was banking on. These men were her prey. she is nothing but a danged HARLOT.

:mrgreen:

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, like a Nunnery. lol

6. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

7. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

8. VolleyGrl

There is an "r" missing from the word "officer" in the second paragraph. Perhaps a little more time should be spent reading their own words instead of ours ;)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  9. gcoats3

Why start new threads when there already is a discussion on the same subject?

10. VolleyGrl

Um, I think they were just apologizing because they started a new thread and it should have gone here. :chillpill:

11. gcoats3

OK. I took it another way. I'm good. Carry on!

12. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

13. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

Actually posted that thread before the reply was posted here, but whatever

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

The newspapers getting ideas/information from here is nothing new. It's intellectual thievery I tell you, we make their jobs easy. :lol:

15. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

"I understand that parents might be concerned, but our priority is to protect our students, and we make sure they have good role models," West Johnston High Principal Brookie Honeycutt said Thursday.

Hmmm, let's see now...

In 2008 a volunteer band teacher was dismissed for having sex with a female sophomore. In 2009 Lance Britt was busted for having sex with a student, and this year we have a resource officer and a wrestling coach indicted for messing around with under age students.

It appears to me that Honeycutt's real priority is getting her staff laid. It's high time someone put her under the microscope...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

OH SNAP :lol::lol::lol:

17. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

High time for Brookie Honeycutt to step down, there have been problems for years and she doesn't seem to like being criticized. Taken from a blog by a former WJHS teacher, Kenneth Dobyns, who left the school suddenly in 2007?:

"Throughout my five year stint as a North Carolina public school teacher, I wrote about the experience for the local newspaper, the News and Observer. I can’t even remember how many times, in response to my articles, editors, relatives, friends, colleagues, or assistant principals at my school came to me and asked, “Are you trying to get fired?” I wasn’t, but as a writer I had made a commitment to being the only thing that really matters, in life or art – honest. In time, that honesty burned enough bridges at my school to make my position there untenable, so I left. I harbor no resentment to the administrators who did their best to force my hand; they did what they felt they had to do, just as I had done. Life goes on."

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I would normally agree, but I don't want to. My daughter high school experience has been nothing but exceptional and it's directly attributed to Ms. Honeycutts commitment to the arts.

I don't see how she can be responsible for what happened with the officer. The other incidents are hard to defend.

19. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

5 yrs of vast knowledge, greenhorn. Is there anyone else to point too? Ed maybe.
    Look girl is innocent, don't care if she stripped unprovoked in front of these adults, it's their responsibility as stewards of the school system to report anything not right. They chose not too, their bad, their wrong cut and dry. Maybe the school system needs to re-educate those in charge across the board of right and wrong.

If a student fired up a joint and one of these leaders indulged would you lay some blame on the student for getting a leader in trouble? Not much difference.

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Short answer, Yes.

And again the majority of the fault falls with the adult, but all individuals over the age of 13 (typical person should no right and wrong by that age) participating in your little example are in the wrong, mater of fact both broke the law in your poor example.